Escaped

The next day, Adrien was with his mother outside in the daylight but had an umbrella to protect himself. Emilie got a text from her sister that her son ran away or disappeared. She hopes that Felix is okay.

"Adrien, do you know any of this?" Emilie asked her son.

Adrien knew he couldn't lie to his mother so he had to tell the truth, "Mom, I've sent Felix to Dracula to get the best help he needs"

"You.....saved him?" Emilie was shocked.

"Yes, I couldn't let him be sent to that place," Adrien said.

"Did you turn him?" Emilie asked in a serious tone.

"Uhhhh......yes," He said nervously, "Mom, he put garlic in those macaroons and I had no choice but to drink his blood to heal. If he gets sent to the nuns or unwanted children place, he'll go insane. I had to save him somehow. He's still my cousin" Adrien explained.

"Is that so? Well, I better hope Dracula does a better job than them" Emilie said.

"He will. Let's just say that Felix's human life is not so great" Adrien said.

"I hope he knows what he's doing there" Emilie replied.

"I hope so too," Adrien said.

"I still remember how you two pretend to be each other as kids. You two had so much fun" Emilie said.

"Yeah, those were the days, and not even you could tell us apart," Adrien said.

"Yes. I'm relieved no other evil vampire lurks in this city" Emilie said.

"And at least no more akumas. I'm worried about those who were akumatized, their trauma could affect their hopes, their dreams, and their future" Adrien took a sip of blood from the straw.

"But you have me. A real parent to love you and snuggle you" Emilie kisses him a lot on the cheek.

"Hehehe..... thanks Mom" Adrien chuckled.

"And I don't mind your freedom, sweetie. But I am worried that the sun will cook you up." Emilie said in concern.

"As long as I'm in the shadows, having sunblock, or this umbrella I'll be fine," Adrien said.

"I know Adrien" Emilie replied as they keep walking.

"I know you missed out on my 13th and 14th birthday, I hope someday a real man will love you for you." Adrien finished his water bottle of blood while everyone in the city thinks he's just having cranberry juice.

"I never should have used the peacock miraculous," Emilie said.

They came to the mansion and headed inside and Adrien closes his umbrella, "What really happened when you went into a coma?"

"It's a bit of a long story but the miraculous was damaged at the time" Emilie began.

"That explains why Mayura got sick" Adrien realized.

"In my case, it put me into a coma," Emilie said.

"Well, every miraculous has a dangerous effect when damaged," Adrien said.

"And I hope yours doesn't get damaged too," Emilie said.

"It won't, I'm always careful with it," Adrien said and morphed into a black cat and hopped in his mother's arms, "But if it does, I might turn into an adorable kitten" He purred.

"Oh, sweetie" Emilie chuckled and nuzzled her face on his fur, "You really are too funny"

"Yeah, Milady loves it when I'm a kitty," Cat Adrien said.