Prince of Darkness

At the Dracula castle, Dracula and the vampires were all gathered at the dining table to make an announcement for Cat Noir. The feline was simply all the way at the end of the table and simply had his feet on the table, not caring if he's rude but simply getting over the strict rules he dealt in his life by his father. Dracula didn't complain but he can tell that this young teenage child is going through a lot of process of being free.

"For centuries we came a long way to this and we shall make a toast for Mr. Noir" Dracula held his glass wine of blood up.

"For Noir!" They all held their glass up to cheer for him.

"Merci beaucoup" He thanked them.

"Ah, yes. French is a romantic language in Paris. Tell us, Mr. Noir, what really happened that night when you were bitten?" Dracula asked and the vampires all whispered to each other in excitement.

"I was all by myself when a swarm of vampire bats bit me all over my body. It was until the next day the changes started on me" Cat Noir said.

"Dios mío! The sun must've burned you" The vampire woman with a Spanish accent said.

"It almost did but I had to leave my friends and family behind to live here," Cat Noir said.

"They didn't find out you're a vampire?" Another asked.

"All except Ladybug" Cat Noir said.

"Your ex-love?" Dracula guessed.

"What happened?" An Italian vampire man asked.

"An argument broke us apart, so Paris hero duo is no more" Cat Noir continued.

"A superhero?" Another one asked.

"I was a superhero. But for now, those days are over for me, now that I'm one of you" Cat Noir said.

"Well, I suppose you have a point. I have a proposition for you" Dracula said.

"What would that be?" Cat Noir asked as he ate his salad.

"For you to be the new prince of darkness. Not here in Transylvania but a prince of darkness in Paris." Dracula said.

Cat Noir shrugged, "Sounds like a coronation than a proposition"

"Exactly" Dracula replied.

"Is that why you gave me this?" Cat Noir pointing at his bat ruby medallion.

"Exactly. But that is up to you" Dracula said.

The vampires want to hear the feline's answer as they were all murmuring to each other about whether he'll accept it or not.

"As much I don't wanna go back to Paris, I shall return there as the Prince of Darkness there," Cat Noir said.

"Is that a yes, señor?" The vampire asked.

"Yes, it is. This time the city will embrace their own vampire" Cat Noir said.

"So does that mean you'll return to Paris tonight?" A British vampire asked.

"Not yet. When I'm ready, I will." Cat Noir said and took a sip of blood.

"Very well then" The British vampire replied.

"Freedom is what I always wanted. My father neglected me too long and treated me like I'm some kind of trophy to him" Cat Noir said and threw the dagger at the old artwork of the Eiffel Tower across the room, "But for now, I've finally earned my freedom"

"You have hatred for your father?" Dracula guessed.

"Yes. Since my mother disappeared, he became all cold, neglectful, and cruel" Cat Noir said.