Misery

After school, Adrien decided to visit his cousin again, tonight. He transformed into Cat Noir and aimed his bat medallion at the mirror to create a portal to Felix's bedroom through his mirror.

"Here I come, London" He goes into the mirror.

He came to Felix's room and suddenly grabbed Felix's punching fist from his left side, "I knew you were going to do that. Mind if I have a taste?" Cat Noir smirked and was about to sink his fangs into Felix's arm.

"Whoa whoa don't!" Felix swift held a cross out for protection.

Cat Noir gasped and backs off, hissing at it, "Seriously?!"

"Don't you dare drink my blood!" Felix warned him.

"Scared?" Cat Noir smirked but still backs away from looking at the cross.

"You thought I don't know vampires can't touch these?" Felix waved the cross.

"That's because I don't have a soul, fool! Now put it away! I'm not here to fight!" Cat Noir hissed.

Felix puts the cross aside on the cupboard, "What do you want with me?" He asked.

"Just to make sure you thought about learning your lesson," Cat Noir said.

"Yes, I did. Now that Gabriel is locked up, nobody needs to worry" Felix said.

"Oh, really? Do you mind if I hypnotize you to see if you're telling the truth?" Cat Noir asked with a smug.

"You think I'm lying?" Felix asked.

"Maybe, now look into my eyes!" Cat Noir grabs Felix and made him look in his hypnotic eyes as he stood still, "Now tell me, have you learned your lesson to not trick Adrien Agreste again?" Cat Noir asked.

"Yes, I have learned since a month back" Felix spoke in a monotone.

"And did you learn that Gabriel Agreste is a madman and doesn't care for anyone but himself?" Cat Noir asked again.

"I did, I shouldn't have trusted him" Felix replied.

"And what has betrayal taught you?" Cat Noir paced around him.

"It can destroy relationships," Felix said.

"Good boy" Cat Noir releases him from the trance.

"Aaahhh!!! What the hell did you do to me?! You didn't turn me, did you?!" Felix glared at him and tried to punch him but the feline caught his fist.

"No, I didn't. Just checking if you're telling the truth" Cat Noir said.

"I am telling the truth, furball! Ever tried believing in God?!" Felix yanked his hand away.

"Sorry, I don't go to church," Cat Noir said.

"Of course, you don't. Vampires can't go in churches" Felix said.

"But that doesn't mean God won't let me," Cat Noir said.

"And how's your lady doing?" Felix asked.

"Fine, since we patched things up," Cat Noir said, "And.....she's beyond pissed at you" He added with a glare.

"Because I stabbed her in the back as Flairmidable?" Felix guessed.

"That's right. You've been a bad dog" Cat Noir glared and crossed his arms, "You know she saved your life before"

"Yes, from my uncle," Felix said.

"And that's the thanks she gets?!" Cat Noir's eyes glowed in anger.

"You had feelings for her!" Felix yelled.

"Yes, she's my partner too again," Cat Noir said.

"That's the problem. Both of you are like annoying animals focusing on saving the day. And I almost died by falling off the hotel roof!" Felix said, remembering that Cat Noir extended his stick and knocked him over.