6 Years Later

6 years have passed and Adrien is now 20 years old. He's graduated high school and is now owning the mansion that was once his father's. His mother is so proud of him for growing up to be his own man, even if his vampire side got in the way but it helped change his life. She's now in London with her sister and Adrien can now be the new prince of darkness in Paris. He still had a relationship with Marinette as well. He still is Cat Noir but only out to hunt bad guys like rapists and thugs hurting the innocents. To the public, Gabriel was officially declared deceased. They never found the body but the public was glad that he's gone since he was a maniac for terrorizing Paris.

Right now, an adult Marinette sitting on a park bench waiting for him. The kitty just loves to be sneaky whenever she can't sense him.

"I wonder where he is now," Marinette thought.

She nearly jumped when she saw him hanging upside down from the tree beside her, "Jumpy? As always" He laughed a little.

"Oh, you silly kitty" Marinette laughed that he's sneaky as always.

"Do I get a kiss, my love?" He purred in excitement.

"Of course" Marinette cups his face and kissed him.

Cat Noir kissed his lady back with passion. Purring in happiness when he felt her hands stroking his hair.

"I love you so much, Kitty," Marinette said.

"And I love you too, my puuuurrrrrincess. You're just too beautiful" He licked her cheek.

"Tehehe that tickles!" She giggled.

"It's almost sunset and I have to hunt delicious mice, my love. You know I never let mice get away" He kissed her again.

"Good luck kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

He purred out loud, loving to get his chin scratched, "See you soon milady" He said before going.

He jumped off from the tree and extended his staff as a pole to get higher to the roof, "The hunt is on again" He ran at full speed on the rooftop. He searched many places for criminals to feed on. His human nature has faded but he still remains a person.

"I don't care! Just get this damn crate loaded! That feline brat is out there somewhere! His claws will tear us apart" A thug ordered his men to load the crate in the van.

"Goddamn it, we are trying our best, boss!" The men said and loads the heavy crate in the back van, "That cat is like worse than bad luck."

"Give me a break. That cat just needs to go eat cat food instead of hunting criminals" One of them said.

"We need some vampire protection stuff," The leader said.

"Like what?" The thug asked.

"Crosses, garlic, holy water," The leader said.

"That should work," One thug said.

Cat Noir growled and jumps down to spook them, "Not for long!" He lands with his fist hitting the ground while crouching.

"Aaahh!!! Goddamn, where the hell did you come from?!" They asked with a startled look.

"From the skies," Cat Noir said with a creepy smile.

"Stop smiling like a Cheshire before I really make it disappear for you!" The leader glared.

"We'll see about that" Cat Noir approached them menacingly.

"What the hell are you doing?!" They all back away.

"It's time to kick ass and drink blood" Cat Noir said.