Punishment

Just as Gabriel was about to put a wooden stake through his son's heart, Cat Noir quickly shouted, "CATACLYSM!!!" His destruction hand touched the wooden stake as it turned to black dust.

Then he threw a hard kick at Gabriel, sending him flying across the floor, "You really are a hopeless fool, Gabriel! You shouldn't have done that!" Cat Noir kips up to his feet.

He then heard his ring beeping since he used his cataclysm, "Claws in" He detransformed and removed his ring to give it to Plagg, "Plagg, don't look back. Go!"

"Got it!" Plagg flew away.

Adrien glares back at his father, cracking his knuckles. This time he's not gonna hold back just because Gabriel is his father.

"Black is a depressing color" Gabriel criticized his son's clothes that he's wearing.

"I like the style I wear and you don't decide on what I wear anymore!" Adrien replied.

"I'm still your father, brat! I decide what's best for you!" Gabriel glared but that made the teen vampire smash the casket in anger.

"You never did! And by trying to stab me with that stake?!" Adrien's eyes glowed, "I'm not your little boy anymore!" Adrien yelled and hovered in midair, "And now I will make you suffer for all eternity!" He exposed his fangs.

Gabriel knew he would get angry and he held out a holy cross and garlic. Adrien hissed and landed on the floor a few feet away from him, "Coward!" He backs away from it.

"And this time Ladybug is not here to save you!" Gabriel said and approached Adrien.

Adrien hissed angrily and climbed up on the walls like a spider, "I'm not scared! This time, I'm sending your ass straight to hell!"

"Try me!" Gabriel dared him.

"Fine!" Adrien morphed into a wolf and jumps down, snarling viciously that made Gabriel drop the holy cross.

He lunged at his father and bites down on him. He then morphed back to human form and did back handsprings to avoid the garlic, "I spent 3 years being isolated, neglected, unloved, and being treated like some puppet to your stupid brand company!" He used his telekinetic mind to pin his father against the ground to hold him there, "You never showed up on career day at school! You never let me spend time with my friends because you want me to be an Agreste! You never even remember my birthday! You put me in direct danger by your akuma puppets! No father, you failed me and mom. You never cared about me or mom. You only care about yourself!"

"What are you going to do to me?!" Gabriel asked in absolute fear.

Adrien slowly lifts him up, "Ah, the fear. How does it feel, father? Like the times you sense negative emotions and akumatized victims." He bared his fangs, "Scared?"

"No please!" Gabriel begged.

Adrien can hear his heartbeat, "You're such a coward. No wonder you couldn't fight me and my lady." He then hypnotized him to put him to sleep.

-

A while later, Cat Noir assured his mom and his lady that he's not gonna kill his father. He has other plans to punish him. He brought him to Dracula's castle all tied up on the chair.

"Wake up!" Cat Noir kicked the chair for his father to wake up.

"Where am I? What's this?!" Gabriel looks around frantically.

"In my castle, Gabriel Agreste" Dracula appeared.

Vampires hissed that this man is a human. Cat Noir did tell them the story of his cruel father.