Aunt Emile?

Adrien is in his room, walking on the ceiling upside down back and forth. He thought he felt nothing for Ladybug but that sad face he saw, he can tell she was really sorry but it's gonna take more than that to apologize.

"She really got it all into her head and realized how much of a horrible person she was to you, wasn't she?" Plagg guessed.

Adrien stopped pacing and crossed his arms on his chest, "But I still don't know if she'll do it again."

"Maybe that was the last straw for her to commit mistakes. I know you're still keeping a grudge for all she did to you. But are you willing to let her suffer more of her guilt?" Plagg asked.

"One simple apology doesn't fix everything, Plagg. No matter how many times I forgave her, she still gets so.....frustrated with everything as a dumb excuse" Adrien said.

"Just worrying if her depression does not get the best of her" Plagg said.

"That's the part I'm concerned about. She got a charm on so she can't be akumatized" Adrien said.

-

In Paris, Ladybug sat on one of the towers of Notre Dame, watching over the rain falling over the city in a still sad mood.

"It's no use. No matter what I do I just screw up with my ex-partner and cause trouble. I might need to re-announce my miraculous but I can't leave this city unprotected" Ladybug said to herself.

She looks back at her memories of the times that Cat Noir sacrificed his life for her, the times they patrol or have ice cream together, and those funny jokes he makes. Even the time when he accidentally purred in the subway, behaved like a real cat by Malediktator, and even when he was at most useful to solve how to defeat a villain. And now she was all alone. She also remembers the times he saved her civilian self from danger and sometimes calls her princess.

"Oh kitty" She buries her face in her knees.

"Ladybug?" Rena Furtive came to see her.

"What do you want?" Ladybug looked over.

"You're still thinking about him?" Rena Furtive asked.

"Yes, I've failed him as a partner" Ladybug said.

"Girl, perhaps it's time to choose a new partner. We can't force him to come back. He doesn't want to feel hurt anymore" Rena Furtive suggested.

"Maybe that's the case but the Ladybug and Cat miraculous are the Yin and Yang" Ladybug said.

"There were times you saved Paris without him," Rena Furtive said.

"Yes but his bad luck powers come in handy. But I think I should work alone to not repeat the same mistake again. I'm blaming myself for destroying the duo" Ladybug said and looks at the city, "What can I do? Cat Noir was right, I'm no hero at all for what I've done and he hates me" Ladybug buries her face in her knees.

"He doesn't hate you, girl. He could never hate you" Rena Furtive said.

"He does, he has no love in his heart anymore" Ladybug started to cry.

Rena Furtive didn't understand what she meant. Unless.....something bad happened that made Cat Noir give up on her, "What do you mean he has no love?" She asked.

Ladybug can't tell her he's a vampire or she'll think she's crazy, "He......We......had an argument!"

"What?!" Reba Furtive gasps.

"He wanted to be the secondary guardian and I blew his offer" Ladybug continued.

"You did what? Ladybug, perhaps he wanted to help you so you won't be alone. Remember when you told me your secret, you were not alone?" Rena Furtive said.