Bad Dog

While waiting for the sun to be covered by clouds, Cat Noir opened the trapdoor to leave and do a bit of hunting in this cloudy daylight.

"Well, this is it" He got out to start his hunting.

Bad guys would be his victims to feed on. His fangs were sharp to pierce their skin and he couldn't wait any longer. He went into the alley to hear a heartbeat close by. He just hopes that Ladybug or Su-Han won't interrupt him. Because if they did, he would lose their trust again.

Hypnotizing them to erase the memory would be too much. He would have to do that to his victims so they don't remember the vampire discovery. He hears a heartbeat and that he was close by to finally feed.

He soon found out it was a thief who was checking his loot, "Hey, still taking some precious jewelry?" Cat Noir said, standing near a fire escape ladder.

"Aaahhh!!" The thief was startled, "Where the hell did you come from?! We thought you left Paris!"

"I did and now I'm back, grimmer and scarier" Cat Noir's eyes turned red and hypnotized his victim and commands him to not move nor remember, "Now hold still" He grabs him and started to pierce his teeth into the thief's neck to drink his blood. He moaned a little at feeling the blood going down his throat made him feel satisfied his thirst.

He let go of the man and wipes his mouth clean, "Haaaaah.... much better" He snapped his finger to release his hypnosis on his victim as he faints on the ground.

-

Felix was at school in the bathroom, forcing Barkk to obey and never try to flee again. Last night when they heard a window crash, Felix did nothing but stay in Adrien's bedroom.

"I don't care who it was. I just hope that one day when Ladybug gains my trust, I will grab all her miraculous from that yo-yo. Adrien deserves to watch his friends think I betrayed them in his place" Felix made a menacing smirk.

"You have no idea of the consequences, Felix. Come to your senses before Shadow Moth tears this world. Everyone will die, including you" Barkk begged her owner to listen.

"Hmmm..... Seems you got one point there. There's one difference between me and him" Felix said.

"There is no difference between you and him. Think of what your family will see you as. Adrien or your mother will see you as a monster like Shadow Moth" Barkk reasoned with him but the imposter did not care.

"Adrien had everything and I did not! Wherever he is, I hope he sees his pathetic friends turn against him" Felix said and gestured Barkk to get in his white sleeveless jacket.

"Yes, master" Barkk replied reluctantly.

"Good dog" Felix chuckled and heads out of the boys' bathroom and heads upstairs to class.

"Am I in time?" He pulled his Adrien once in class.

"Yes, take your seat Adrien" Miss Bustier said.

Felix hates being in Adrien's place but his uncle made him. And that's why he needs all the miraculous to become powerful against Shadow Moth and steal the peacock miraculous from him.

"Which to start with? Hmmm?" Felix thought and sneak peeks at Adrien's best friend Nino, then at Marinette and Alya.

"Meet me at the bathroom" He whispered to Nino and then raised a hand, "Miss, I think I left something in my locker. Can I be excused?"

"Very well, be back soon," Miss Bustier said.

"I need to use the bathroom. I can't hold it much longer!" Nino pretends and quickly runs out the door, making Alya giggle at her boyfriend.