Justice

Adrien growled at Ultramarine for being so irresponsible and trading the miraculous to Gabriel which was very wrong to betray not only his cousin but also his mother.

"Being a bad guy is never fun at all because bad guys are lonely and scary and nobody wants to be around them. The reason you have no friends is that you don't give them a chance! Just like you never gave me a chance!" Adrien said, nearly gripping Ultramarine Peacock's heart with his telekinetic mind.

"AAAAGH!! Have mercy on me!!! I beg you!" Ultramarine Peacock begged.

"Adrien, stop! You'll kill him!" Ladybug begged him to stop.

Adrien nearly hesitated but releases Ultramarine Peacock, dropping him on the floor, "Drop the transformation, cousin."

"Duusu, Fall My Feathers" He uttered the detransformation words to transform back to Felix and Adrien snatched the miraculous from him.

"Thanks." He said and left him there while he and Ladybug went to find the miraculous hidden in the mansion but they were scattered in plain sight.

"Can your vampire powers find them in plain sight?" Ladybug asked him.

"No, not really. But can your yo-yo do that? Like a scanner?" Adrien asked and he said the transformation words to transform back to Cat Noir.

"It's possible but I have never done this" Ladybug held out her yo-yo.

"Got it" Cat Noir searched the mansion with her.

"Unless you can sniff them out as a wolf" Ladybug giggled.

"Very funny, Milady" Cat Noir chuckled and goes to the living room.

"I'm picking up something." Her yo-yo beeped.

"There's the Snake miraculous" Cat Noir picked it up.

"It's too easy. Kitty, something doesn't feel right" Ladybug did not like the sound of this whenever something is way too easy.

"I don't like it either but I have a feeling we are being watched. Let's keep going" Cat Noir said.

"Got it, Kitty" Ladybug kept searching.

Cat Noir saw the pictures in the halls of the Agreste and Graham de Vanily family when he and his cousin were young along with the Agreste grandparents that passed away to the present time.

"What a pity how much of the family is broken," Cat Noir said to himself. He saw the mirror and no reflection but Ladybug's. It annoys him a lot that it's like he'll never see how he looks in the mirror.

"Does it still bother you?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, it does" Cat Noir sighs.

His cat ears perked and he tackled Ladybug against the wall when he got shot in the back.

"Kitty, are you okay?!" Ladybug panicked.

"I'll be fine, milady" Cat Noir groans, and the bullets fell out of his wounds and clunk on the floor and the wounds healed. He turns around to see who shot him. It was the thugs again and Cat Noir was very angry at getting shot by them.

"When will you all learn?! You can't get rid of me so easily!" Cat Noir yelled and ran at full speed at them, "Go! Find the rest Ladybug! I'll hold them off!" Cat Noir told Ladybug.

"On it! Be careful, Cat Noir!" Ladybug ran to find the rest.

Cat Noir's eyes glowed red and glared at the thugs, "Come on! Give me your best shot" He spread his arms out to let them shoot.

They all shoot at him but he approached them, ignoring the pain and all in his mind was now vengeance. He ran around them using his claws at their throats and disarmed those he missed. He then jumped and did a headlock on the thug with his legs wrapped around his neck and elbow smack him on the head a few times.