UV

Cat Noir thought of letting Dracula know his secret identity and he did, as Adrien. He now wears his black casual modern clothes along with the Dracula cape that Dracula gave him.

"Well, this is the real me, my lord. I'm still young but very......handsome." Adrien said, looking at the mirror of his lack of reflection but his cape was visible.

"I thought there was something familiar about you. You truly got the looks" Dracula said.

"What? You thought I would be Phantom of the Opera?" Adrien snorted with a laugh, "I'm a model in Paris"

"Minus the disfigured face" Dracula shook his head smiling.

"Being way too perfect makes me.....ugh.....sick. My father raised me to be flawless but no one is flawless. Everyone has flaws" Adrien said and walks with him into the halls to head to the gala.

"Indeed, nobody is perfect. Sure I'm the most famous vampire in history but all vampires have many weaknesses" Dracula said.

"Yup. But is it possible for a vampire to fall in love with a human without turning them?" Adrien asked.

"Yes but you have to count on that once they grow old and pass away you'll love to next one" Dracula replied.

"Has that ever happened to you?" Adrien asked.

"Yes. A century ago, one of my brides I loved the most got deathly ill in her old age so I had to put her out of her misery" Dracula said.

"By draining her?" Adrien guessed.

"Yes, most of my brides now are turned but it's your lady's decision to remain human" Dracula continued.

"She has dreams of her own when she's an adult, my lord. I can't ruin her life" Adrien said and puts on the mask as they came to the gala.

"Everyone has their choices, Adrien" Dracula replied.

"Some do not. My father chose a dark path that lead him to become a madman. I chose my own path to gain freedom." Adrien said and grabs a glass wine of blood and took a sip, "I mean, I do like being a vampire. The powers, the freedom, everything. But I fear to watch everyone grow old and die while I remain ageless when I'm physically and mentally 20."

"Do you miss being a human a lot?" Dracula guessed.

"Mostly but I don't feel any pain," Adrien said and took a seat to watch the vampires waltz. At the same time, he held a glass of blood.

"The world can be a mess sometimes, child," Dracula said.

"I know and I'm glad that I got this new life" Cat Noir said after drinking some blood.

Suddenly, one of the vampires was screaming in agony like something inside her was making her burn on fire.

"What's going on?!" Dracula turns around swiftly and saw her explode into flames.

The vampires moved or morphed into bats to get away from the flaming corpse. Adrien morphed into a wolf to see what's wrong by picking up a scent near the burnt corpse.

He sniffed until he figured out by the smell, "She has been UV-poisoned!"I need to be sure. Dracula, I need a blood sample! Stat!" He morphed back to human form and carefully moved the glass shards off the blood on the floor, "Agh!" He touched the blood-covered in UV fluid.

"IGOR!!!" Dracula called someone and there stood a hunchback with a test tube.

"Thanks." Adrien focuses on lifting the contaminated blood with his telekinetic mind and moves it to the test tube, "Everyone, don't drink the blood. Who knows if it's contaminated" He warned.