Truth

Adrien was at Marinette's room practicing his resistance to not lose his grip from hanging upside down. He was hanging upside down for 10 minutes while Marinette shows the pictures for a reaction.

"A lion?" Marinette showed the picture and it made Adrien feel strong like a lion, "Shadow Moth?" She showed another one and it made him hiss.

"Okay, okay, um, Chloe?" Marinette showed a picture of Chloe.

"Hmph!" He looked away in a huff that Chloe is always the obnoxious brat.

"Adorable kittens?" Marinette shoes a picture of kittens.

"Aw so cute" Adrien smiled but he kept his feet on the ceiling so he doesn't fall, "Come on. Give me a harder one"

"How about this?" Marinette showed a picture of a tarantula.

"Aaahh!!!!" He lost his grip and fell.

"Oh, sorry Adrien! Are you okay?" Marinette ran to him.

"Yeah, but at least I can heal" Adrien groaned and stands up, "We both are afraid of spiders"

"Yeah, spiders are predators of ladybugs in real life," Marinette said.

"Yep. But anyway, I'm doing fine" Adrien said.

"You hit your head," Marinette said.

"I know" Adrien rubs the spot.

"My poor kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

"My sweet lady" Adrien held her close.

"Do you always have to be so batty every night?" She asked with a tease.

"Maybe I do" Adrien teased back.

"Being a bat is the only flying mammal that you can fly" Marinette said.

"The rest just glide," Adrien said.

"You seem to love nocturnal animals," Marinette said.

"I do. Any type of them" Adrien said.

Marinette can see what he's thinking about. He's thinking about why his father threatened Alya and his best pal Nino and he's going there to get some answers tonight.

"Adrien, I know what you're thinking by those glowing red eyes. I told you. He knew Alya was Rena Rouge" Marinette said.

"I know but I want to know the real truth from him and why. Especially that day he accused my best pal Nino that wanted to host my 14th birthday. I need answers, milady. All I ever done is let my father get away with it" Adrien said with his eyes glowing red.

"Didn't you say that you can look into anyone's memories by biting them? That way you can find the answers" Marinette reminded him.

"Yes but I just saw his memories, not the truth. I'm going there tonight, no hypnosis this time unless he lies to me again" Adrien said.

"Okay but be careful," Marinette said, kissing his cheek.

"I'm always careful, my love. And I promise I won't kill him or drain him" Adrien assured before morphing into a bat.

-

At the prison, Gabriel was laying on his bed until Bat Adrien flew through and morphed into human form.

"Hello, father. Spooky night, huh?" Adrien startled him.

"Adrien?! What do you want now from me?!" Gabriel exclaims.

"The truth. During that Sentibubbler incident, why did you threaten Alya and her family?" Adrien demanded an answer.

"What does that matter to you?!" Gabriel replied.