Holy

It was raining at night and the feline was kneeling down on top of the roof of Notre Dame, seeing the view of Paris while drops of water on his wet hair landed on his face. He can't even enter the cathedral and whenever he tries, it hurts him due to God's holy protection of the cathedral. It didn't bother him much though. Why can't God see that this vampire doesn't serve the devil? After all, he's the hero of the night in Paris.

Even if everyone thinks he's too much of a cat being nocturnal at night. He jumps off the ledge. Falling straight down to the pavement and casually lands by crouching down. He then heard a priest yelling for help and praying at the same time like someone is breaking into the church. As much as he wants to help, he can't get through but he has to try.

"God, please let me" He prayed as he tries to get in by opening the doors, feeling the holy shield hurting him, "Let....me.....in!" He strained and finally pushed through, ignoring the pain in his body due to the church being holy.

"I will not let you murder me in the house of God!" The priest yelled.

"I'm here to help you," Cat Noir said.

"Behind you!" The priest screamed.

Cat Noir turned and was tackled by someone, "I finally waited to kill a cat! I hate cats that gave me this!" The man had a scar on his eye.

The feline bared his fangs and hissed, kicking him off and kipping up to his feet, "How sad. We are in a church and God doesn't want bad guys like you to ruin it"

"You're gonna fall like the rest!" The man drew a knife.

"I'm not just like the rest" Cat Noir glared and does his vampire blur speed. He took the knife away and struck him with the elbow hard.

"Cats have nine lives. And you, pal. You threatened a priest" Cat Noir sank his fangs hard on the man's neck to feed, not caring if the priest sees what he is.

"God help me" The priest gasps.

The feline held his hand out to hold the priest against the wall with his telekinesis while feeding. Eventually, he finished feeding and placed the priest down, "His soul is damned to hell"

"What are you?" The priest was a bit shocked.

"Nothing you need to know but don't even think about telling anyone. Let's say I'm cursed with something and it can't be undone" Cat Noir said coldly.

"Whatever the devil you are, just don't do that again in the house of God," The priest said.

"Very well. And burn the body" Cat Noir, quickly have to get out of this tormenting place killing him.

-

A while later in Marinette's room, Adrien had to find a way to fight the holy cross weakening him. So he had Marinette test him with the holy cross.

"You sure about this?" Marinette was unsure.

"I have to try. I don't wanna fear them for the rest of my eternal life" Adrien said.

"If you insist" Marinette held up the cross and he hissed in defense but tries to remain calm, "I can't believe I'm doing this" Marinette said as she kept holding the cross.

Her vampire boyfriend tried not to back away from it and tries to fight it, "Got to try to resist it!" He groaned in pain.

"Adrien, you're torturing yourself. I don't think you're strong enough" Marinette said but Adrien refuses to be weak against holy crosses.

"Sooner or later the enemies might take advantage using these, Marinette," Adrien said, straining from the cross weakening him.

"You can't fight it, Adrien!" Marinette puts the cross away.