Chap.4 || Seeking for help

TW:
-Crying

Gem's POV

"Wait Scott!-" I yelled, Scott had already shot into the sky and was heading back for his empire.

Oh dear, I glanced at my white strands of hair. I'm cold. Since when was it this cold in the Cliffs? Maybe I should go to the nether, it's probably way warmer there.

I run towards the nether portal and head in, letting the purple swirls take me to the depths of the nether.

I stepped out of the portal to be met with the warm breeze of the nether, I still felt cold but the nether should keep me warm.

I walked down the cobblestone bridge, I'm still cold. Maybe I should go to FWhip's, I mean he's my brother and he might be able to help me.

I walked back to the nether portal and went it, once I was back in the overworld I immediately shot into the sky and hurriedly headed for FWhip's empire, I landed safely in the Grimlands. It was warmer here but I'm still really cold.

I walk into his mega base to try and find him, "F-FWhip?" I called, I was shivering from the cold. Was it because of Scott?

"Gem?" I saw FWhip's head peek out of a room, I could see another person behind him but I couldn't make out who it was.

FWhip immediately noticed my hair and ran to me, "Gem! What happened to your hair?!" He asked, "I'll explain later! I'm freezing here." I said as FWhip lead me to a chair near the fireplace.

"Alright, now tell me what happened." He said as Pearl sat down beside me.

"Well, Scott now has ice powers and he asked me to help him control it since apparently its uncontrollable so when he tried to he made huge ice spikes in my lake and we tested it again but his powers went out of control and my hair was like this and now I'm just really cold." I rambled.

FWhip and Pearl gasped, "Scott? How could he do that!" FWhip yelled, "It's not his fault! I was encouraging him to try and unfreeze it, but I guess I was just being annoying and he just snapped." I said muttering the last part. "Alright, but if anything else happens to you I'm definitely killing Scott." He said.

I sighed, FWhip has always been protective of me. It's probably his protective brother side of him just being worried. "Maybe you should stay here, it's a bit colder in the Cliffs and I don't want you getting any colder." FWhip said, I just nodded knowing it's cold in my empire.

There was a buzz coming from Pearl's communicator, she picked it up. "Sorry guys, I have to go but I'll come over everyday to check on Gem." Pearl said taking out her rockets. We said goodbye and Pearl soon left.

Jimmy's POV

I stare at my communicator, I haven't gotten a message from Scott all day. He normally checks up on me or says good morning and such but he hasn't.

I have a couple of ideas on why Scott isn't messaging me or responding to my text's. 1, he maybe lost his communicator again. Or 2, he's feeling down? But everytime he's feeling down he always messages me to come over.

I'm gonna head to his empire tomorrow morning to try and find him.

-The Next Day-

Alright, I got my stuff with me and I'm ready to head to Rivendell. I had a green scarf on since it was pretty cold last time I went there.

I flew over to Rivendell, it looked terrible. There was snow covering all of Rivendell and there were ice spikes everywhere.

I landed in front of Scott's base, I shivered. It was a bit colder than last time, "Scott? Love? You home?" I called opening his front door, normally Scott would run to the door and hug me but Scott wss nowhere to be found.

I headed up the stairs to see his armour on an armour stand, I thought Scott always has his armour on.

I scanned the room, my eyes landed on his Rivendell clothes and crown sitting on a table. What are his clothes and crown doing here?

I saw something golden shining beside the crown, my eyes widened. It was his ring...

The exact ring I gave him when I proposed. He promised to always wear it but, its just sitting here..

Wait...

His clothes, his ring, his armour, his crown...

There's no way right?

I could feel my tears threatening to fall.

No, he would never..

I could feel my tears fall from my eyes...

He left?...

Word Count: 800 Words

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make the next chapter a bit longer!