Apologies.

I am really sorry for not updating in the last six months. It has been that long? Time flies really fast. The last few months of my life had been the darkest phase that I ever went through. This year has turned out to be the most unlucky one for me. First, I lost a couple of people really close to me. Until now, I really did not know anything about loss. I was writing about the angel of death in the story, you might have noticed but never in my wildest imaginations I had thought of loosing people so close to me. As I said I was in a really bad place and for the most part I was bitter, unable to accept the reality of the situation.

Among it all, I tried, I really tried to make sentences out of words but I just could not. I would end up with a story line that was not what I had intended in the first place. When you loose someone, it is like your whole perspective on life changes and if they are close to you, if you are affected by it deeply then you start to change too. You just can not go back to being the same person you used to be, you don't want to be the same person you used to be.

I know I should have at least explained my absence but I couldn't bring myself to think about this story. I was being stupid and frankly I was grieving in a very weird way. I had no one to share my feelings with. I could not let the world see me shattered. I had to be strong for my family. They were in more pain than me.

Even after months have passed and things are getting back on track, I just don't know what to do with this story anymore. I can promise that I will try, for her sake and for your's as well. I will try my best but I can't promise that things would be the same as it used to be. I am not.

I know better than anyone how it feels when things are left incomplete. So I will try my best.

Hopefully soon,

Erica