Chapter 11: Telling a white lie

Elliana's pov: I wake early the next morning and go to have breakfast.
Yolanda: Sooo, what time is your interview?
Hunter: Half 11 i think.
Yolanda: I hope you sound more positive when you're there.
Hunter: Well, I haven't had any time to plan anything. Have I, so I'll just have to wing it.
Elliana: And I suppose that's my fault.
Hunter: No it's not. But that reminds me I have rearranged your appointment for the maternity clinic on friday.
Elliana: This coming friday?
Yolanda: And there is no need to console your diary cause this time you're going.
Elliana: I never said I wasn't.
Hunter: No but just remember that we are doing this for you, we are on your side. There's no need to make us jump through hoops everytime we get you to do something.
Lev's pov: Wakes up and gets ready, then comes downstairs for breakfast.
Yolanda: Want some toast?
Lev: No thanks, just some cereal.
Hunter: Could've got dressed mate.
Lev: Why?
Hunter: So how are you planning on spending your half term then? Are you gonna chase a few aliens?  Which is a planned waste of civilization as we know it.
Lev: I might yeah.
Yolanda: Juice?
Lev: Yes please.
Bella: Wooohooo only me. The door is open.
Yolanda: Mam just stay where you are.
Bella: Why?
Yolanda: Cause of the flu. As we all have it and it's contagious. *lies*
Bella: You had the flu all week. And besides you look fine to me. I'll risk it. I always feel like the constitution of an ox.
Yolanda: No mam really, I don't want you to risk it, as it's awful you'll be laid up for days.
Lev: What flu bug?
Hunter: Just eat your cereal.
Bella: Look, I just wanted a quick word, if you got a minute.
Yolanda: Is it important, or is it just gossip?
Bella: No, I don't know. It won't take long.
Yolanda: Look mam, this just isn't a good time, just give us a couple of days to get over it and i'll come round, to the saloon. We don't want you to risk your health.
Bella: Yeah alright then, well it was lovely seeing you all, even from a distance. 
Elliana: Bye grandma.
Lev: see ya.
Bella: I leave the house and heads to the salon.
Lev: Okay, what's going on, who's got the flu?
Elliana: No one has got the flu.
Yolanda: Do you ever think i go on at you, asking you to make your bed, clean your room, pick up clothes off the floor.
Lev: yeah.
Yolanda: Well that's how i feel right now, so i just told a little white lie, to stop my mum going on at me,
Lev: This family is just going mad. I'm gonna go play on my xbox. 
Elliana: He said it.
Elliana's pov: I watch tv all morning.
Elliana: Ugh, I'm so bored.
Yolanda: You can help, lunch is almost ready.
Elliana: Ooh yay, that's really exciting.
Yolanda: Well you think yourself lucky cause I could do with a little less excitement in my life.
Elliana: Mum, why didn't you tell grandma when she came round earlier?
Yolanda: Because we are not ready to tell anyone yet. Including Lev so don't go teasing it.
Elliana: But you won't be able to keep it a secret for much longer.
Yolanda: I know, but we just need time to think about it, before we go shouting it from the rooftops.