Chapter Eight

*Mikasa POV*

I sat on my bed," Where is Eren?" I lied down and felt my eyes close. I fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning, I didn't see Eren. I ran downstairs to look for Eren but didn't see him. I stood outside our house early in the morning and shouted loudly," Eren! Can you hear me!?"

No response.

I bit my bottom lip in fear," Where are you, Eren?" I went inside and got a jacket and decided to go look for Eren. I went outside again and started to walk around, shouting Eren's name. I picked up the pace and started running, shouting his name even louder.

I sighed in relief as I saw Eren. He was lying on a tree root. I shouted," Eren! Wake up!" He gasped as he stood up," Whose there!?" I ran up to him, hugging him tightly. I felt tears coming to my eyes," I finally found you!"

I pulled back, shouting even louder," YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Eren closed his eyes," I'm really sorry babe. I never meant to fall asleep outside." Eren bowed down," Please forgive me." 

I pulled him up and hugged him again," Please don't ever do that again!" Eren wrapped his arms around me, giving me a bear hug. I didn't let the tears fall, something I should've done. I pulled back and tightly gripped his hand," We're going on right now!"

Eren nodded his head," Yes, of course." We got home and I sighed," You must be starving, aren't you?" Eren rubbed his stomach," Well, not starving." I sighed," I'll make you something to eat right now!"

Eren held my hand," Babe, please don't trouble yourself over me." I shouted," Shut up! After leaving me alone the entire night!" Eren lowered his head," Sorry." I walked to the kitchen and made Eren a sandwich.

I walked to him," Go sit at the table." Eren sat down and I gave him his sandwich," Eat up." Eren nodded his head," Sure." I sat next to him," Come on, cheer up. Sorry about shouting but you really worried me."

Eren sighed," No, it's not you. It's just the fact that I worried you so much." I sighed," I'm just glad that you're okay. The thought of you outside, alone." Eren held my hand," It won't happen again, I swear."

I looked into his eyes," Sorry, but I don't believe you." Eren nodded his head," I don't expect you to. I've done so many things wrong that you probably can't believe me on anything." I pulled our foreheads together," No, that's not it. I do believe in you and I do trust you to, it's just some things."

I stood up," I'm going on a walk, and I won't get lost so don't tell me that I can't." Eren stood up and looked into my eyes," Please don't get lost, please." I nodded my head," I won't, I promise." I took my scarf off and gave it to Eren," Please put this in our room. I don't feel like wearing it."

Eren's eyes widened," You don't want to wear your scarf?" I nodded my head," Yeah, not in the mood." I started walking into the forest, looking into the sky.

~Eren POV~

I decided to go lie on my bed. I closed my eyes and heard the door open. I stood up and saw Mikasa. I asked," You decided to not walk?" Mikasa nodded her head," Yes, I don't want to risk getting lost."

Mikasa walked up to me and whispered in my ear," Eren, I love you so much." Mikasa started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and pulled Mikasa close. She let her arms wrap around my neck and pulled me closer. I noticed myself moan softly. Mikasa whispered," I want to hear that sound again~"

What's up with Mikasa? Why is she doing this?

I felt Mikasa smirk against my skin. She spoke in my ear," Your skin is so soft." I pulled Mikasa back as she asked," Something wrong, babe?" I replied," I want to see your scar." Mikasa raised an eyebrow," Why? Wouldn't that just make you sad because you'll remember how you made it?"

I smiled," No, it actually wouldn't." I lifted Mikasa's hair to see her scar but didn't see it. I asked," Where's the scar? I swear you had it yesterday." Mikasa shook her head," No, it fully healed and the mark went away."

I lowered my head," Oh." I heard the door open and a familiar voice say," Eren! I'm home!" I lifted my head and saw Mikasa! I looked down and saw Mikasa in my arms! I exclaimed," What! Mikasa, explain!"

The Mikasa standing by the door shouted," Eren! Whose this!?" I replied," Um, I don't know! Isn't it you!?" The Mikasa in my arms looked at me," Who is that, Eren!?" The Mikasa by the door tore the Mikasa in my arms from me. 

The two Mikasa's looked the exact same. I wiped my eyes," Am I dreaming? What's happening?" Mikasa (left side) exclaimed," Eren! I'm the real Mikasa!" The other Mikasa looked at me anger burning in her eyes," Don't believe her!" I smiled," Let's do a quiz! Who knows me better!" The Mikasas nodded their heads.

I asked," How old am I?" The right Mikasa replied first," 18!" The left Mikasa lowered her head," 18."

I then asked," Who is my best friend?" The right Mikasa exclaimed," Armin!" The left Mikasa looked kinda sad," Armin."

I asked the last question," How much do you love me?" The right Mikasa smirked," To the moon and back." The left Mikasa lifted her head," There's no amount of how much I love you."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly," I love you too!" Mikasa asked," You think it's me?" I smiled," I know it's you." I lifted her hair and saw the scar. I hugged her tightly once more," You mean the world to me!"

The other Mikasa exclaimed," How did you know it was her!? I answered all the questions first!" I smiled," I know my Mikasa, but who are you? And why do you look exactly like Mikasa?" The women replied, as she crossed the arms," I'm Mikasa's twin."

Mikasa has a twin? Why didn't I know about this?