Chapter Nine

*Mikasa POV*

I looked at my twin," Why don't I remember you then?" She replied," The last we saw each other was when we were nine, idiot! We look different to back then!" Eren nodded his head," You do look different from when you were nine."

I asked," I remember some things from my childhood, but I don't remember you." My twin said," You're stupid!" I sighed," Just tell me your name." She scoffed," Yua, dumbass! How dare you forget my name!"

Eren wrapped his arms around my waist," Why did you pretend to be Mikasa?" Yua replied," I wanted to break up your relationship with Mikasa." I asked," Is that why you kissed my neck when Mikasa was gone?"

Mikasa looked at me," What?" Yua replied," Yes, I wanted to take your virginity and then reveal that it was me. I figured that Mikasa would leave you immediately." Mikasa looked angry at Yina," You tried to take Eren's virginity?"

Yua nodded her head," Yes, do you have a problem with it? What, are you gonna cry?" Mikasa made her hand into a fist," Yes, I very much have a problem with the fact that you tried to take MY BOYFRIEND'S VIRGINITY!"

Yua looked extremely angry," You deserve it! YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE!" Mikasa shouted," How!? We're twins!" Yua shouted," WE MAY BE TWINS, BUT MOM AND DAD LOVED YOU MORE!" Mikasa shouted," Don't lie!"

Yua looked at Mikasa," Fucking try to remember one memory with me, moron! Can you!?" Mikasa looked shocked," I can't..." Yua had a fire burning in her eyes," EXACTLY! MOM AND DAD ALWAYS TREATED YOU BETTER THAN ME! IF I HAD DISAPPEARED, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN NOTICED! BUT EVERYONE FUCKING FOCUSES ON THE CRY BABY MIKASA! THAT'S WHY I DID THIS, BECAUSE I WANTED TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!"

Mikasa lowered her head," I'm really sorry, Yua. I didn't know." Yua rolled her eyes," So fucking self centered." Mikasa let go of me," Yua, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. Please forgive me." Yua turned away from me," You saying this doesn't change anything. I still hate you."

Mikasa walked over to Yua and hugged her from behind. Yua gasped," What are you doing!? Why are you trying to kill me!?" Mikasa replied," I'm just hugging you because you're my twin sister." Yua turned around slowly and hugged Mikasa back.

I smiled," Family moments are so precious." Yua looked at me," I'm sorry about trying to seduce you, Eren. Maybe I shouldn't have done that." Mikasa looked at Yua," Can we forget about everything?"

Yua bit her lip," It'll take a while for me to fully forgive you, but then again, none of it was your fault. I shouldn't blame you, and we were kids back then." Mikasa smiled," Thank you." Mikasa looked down as she asked," Do you remember what Mom and Dad were like?"

Yua nodded her head," Yeah. Even though you were their favorite, they were still the best. I can remember what happened after you fell asleep." Mikasa asked," What happened?" Yua replied," Sometimes Mom would lie in my bed, cuddling next to me tightly and other times, Dad would do that." 

Mikasa smiled," I'm glad Mom and Dad did that. You were dearly loved and you still are." Yua sighed," I'm sorry. I've ruined everything in your life." Mikasa turned to look at me," Yua, Eren and I are happy to welcome you into our lives, right Eren?"

I nodded my head," Yeah, I would be honored if you would stay with us." Yua smiled," Really Eren? After everything I did, you wouldn't mind?" I shook my head," Not at all." Yua ran to hugged me," Thank you, Eren!"

I smiled," I just want you to get to know your sister." Yua smiled as she looked at Mikasa," I would love to have my family back." Mikasa lowered her head," Um, you know that Mom and Dad are dead...right?"

Yua nodded her head," Yes, I was there to watch it." Mikasa asked," How? I remember that day perfectly and you weren't there." Yua sighed," I was outside on that day and saw men walking up to the door. I walked forward to see what would happen and saw our parents murdered. My first instant was to run away, as far as I could. I wanted to come back to save you...but I thought that you deserved to die...so I didn't come to save you. I thought you died and only found out that you were alive when we were 16 or 17..."

Mikasa held Yua's hands," Dear sister, I'm just glad that you're alive and here with me." Yua hugged Mikasa tightly. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around their necks," Let's all restart. Forget about your history with each other and start over."

Yua held Mikasa's hand," Give me a day or two, and I think I'll be good." Mikasa smiled," You can stay in our second bedroom." Yua asked," Second bedroom? How many bedrooms are there?" I replied," Only two bedrooms."

Yua smiled," You two are the best, I'm again really sorry about trying to ruin your relationship." Mikasa sighed," I can forget about you trying to take Eren's virginity...I can forget it." I looked at Mikasa," Babe, are you okay? You look really angry, your face is turning red."

Yua looked at Mikasa," I deserve your anger. What I did was a bad thing, I'll admit." Mikasa sighed," Honestly, it's going to take my some time to get over it and I'll need to stay by Eren's side all the time to keep a watch on him."

I kissed Mikasa's cheek," I have no problem with that, do you Yua?" She shook her head," No, and please wear your scarf so Eren knows it's you." Mikasa chuckled," Oh I very much plan to. I don't want that to happen again."

I smirked," When I lose my virginity, I want it to be to my love." Yua made a disgusted face," Ew, get a room!" Mikasa laughed," Oh, so it's fine if you say that but he can't!" Yua replied," That's different! I don't love Eren while you two love each other! You'll do it because of love, I'll do it out of hatred! That's gross!"

I looked at Yua," You sound like someone I know." Yua asked," Who?" Mikasa chuckled," I know who you're talking about, and it does sound like her." Yua sighed," This day has been crazy." I nodded my head.

Ani: So, this book has really taken a turn. Who knew Mikasa had an identical twin? Will Eren accidently lose his virginity to Yua because she still hates Mikasa...you'll have to read on to find out

And also, I think you guys should be worrying about the same soon