Part 29

JK- why? Why did I have to do that? 

He whispered and touched his face. I tiptoed to him and saw his face all red and tears coming falling from his eyes.

Y/n- kookie.

I called him. He opened his eyes and when noticed me he hide his face from the blanket.

Y/n- kookie.

I said going to him and being to his level as he was laying on the bed.

Y/n- kookie I know you are awake. Talk to me what's wrong?

He didn't said anything.

Y/n- did I did something wrong?

He didn't respond.

Y/n- kookie please talk to me, please. You can trust me I won't tell this to anyone. Kookie? Kookie? I won't judge you. Okay at least tell me did I did something wrong. Kookie?

I kept on a calling him ask him question but I just heard sniffs. It was almost 10 mins.

Y/n- you don't love right? I knew you were just using me, you are bad!

I said making a crying voice to get him outside his blanket and he did. I hugged him when he did. I didn't felt him hugging me back.

Y/n- what's wrong?

I asked laying beside him still hugging him. He pulled me away from the hug and made me look at him. I looked at him with mixed emotions. Love, confused, worried and angry.

JK- why? Why are you doing this?

Y/n- what kookie? Will you—-

JK- I just hurt you, Y/n. When it was not even your mistake, when you were not wrong but you still accepted me and even after I forced you to do thing, order you like my servant. Shift your things to my room, hug me, kiss me and what not and then also you did it as if you were in the wrong place. I don't know wha——

I didn't let him continue and kissed him and of course he kissed me back while holding my cheek. We pulled away after sometime. I looked at him.

Y/n- I was never forced kookie. You were just telling what to do when because I was new to do this, you loved me. You just did it to make our relationship strong. You did nothing wrong.

I said and wiped his tears.

JK- but I still feel bad.

Y/n- you don't have to. I forgave you.

JK- but Y/n, I don't want this forgiveness when I didn't did anything.

Y/n- what you want to do?

I said looking at him in his eyes.

JK- I want you take revenge on me back.

I was shocked.

Y/n- kookie you——

JK- I want u to do it.

Y/n- but—-

JK-  you have to Y/n or else I can't continue this. I can't. I will just feel bad and disgusted one me.I----

He again broke down in tears and at the same time angry.

Y/n- okay, I will.

He looked at me.

Y/n- I will take back revenge. Okay?

JK- thank you

He said and hugged me. I felt good. He looked at me again and was going to say something again but I put my finger on is lips.