Part 33

2 years later.

Y/n- Yuna!

I said as I ran to her and hugged her who was leaning on her locker.

YN- finally you are here, huh?

Y/n- Yes.

I said with a smile while looking at her.

Y/n- where are others?

YN- let's wait for them also.

We did while standing there and having some talks.

YN- woah! Didn't he proposed you yesterday?

She said pointing to a boy who was avoiding an eye contact me but usually he used to wink.

YN- Yo! JeongHoon!

She said waving her hand to him who walked pass us, not responding to us.

YN- looks like he did his work.

She said while tilting her head as I scoffed

Y/n- I don't why he doesn't come to me and talk to me.

YN- why don't you go and talk to him?

Y/n- why should I? And I won't make the first step now. He always thought I was using him right then why don't let him be.

She sighed.

YN- right, he deserved it.

I looked down at my colored heels. I didn't like them but now I wear them. I love them. They changed me, I decided to change my self. It has been 2 years and he, he never talked to me or even apologized. He is always around me and I know it. In these 2 years, I got thousands proposal and all those boys are beaten like shit. I know who does this but I don't care. I have that little soft corner for him and I want it to get vanish from there. I don't want it. What he did was really wrong. I shook these thought every day by just changing my self everyday. I was a soft girl before but now you may call me bossy. The facts which I use to wear have changed to the heels. My long dresses to mini skirts and crop tops. My hair which use to be open everyday are curled to make me look more bossy and then the simple face and changed into the those heavy makeup. That what makes that love for him get less in my heart.

YJ- why don't we go to club?

YN- sure.

They said getting into their cars.

Y/n- I have some work. I will join you guys later!

CH- sure!

I got inside my car and then drove to BTS house. I often go there, they are still my best oppas. I rang the house bell which was open by one and only him. I rolled my eyes and entered the house.

Y/n- Tae oppa.

I called him but I heard just silence.

Y/n- where is he?

I said tuning to him while chewing on my chew gum.

JK- in his room.

He said looking in my eyes and my heart beating fast. I acted cool and turned my heels to his room but he stood in front of me. There was this satisfaction ran in my body making me happy that he will talk to me but

JK- I will call him. You can sit on the couch.

I sighed and went and sat on the couch. His possessiveness still didn't went. I was looking around when Taehyung oppa came in his off white pajama and black shirt, hand in his pockets.

TH- Y/n~

He sang my name while opening his arms wide as I smiled and entered it. We rocked back to forth in the hug and then got away.