Part 16

Jk- it's up to you now.

He said and left the room. I went and sat on the bed and just took my moment to realize what he just said and just thinked about it but then I have to go down. I looked my reflection on the mirror and then went down. I saw everyone sitting with a smile on there face. They looked at me and there smiled grew, I just smiled back.

Mrs Jeon- come sit here.

She said patting to the place beside her. I went and sat there. She pat my head.

Mrs Jeon- how are you?

Y/n- I am fine. How are you eomma?

Mrs jeon- as usual fantastic.

Y/n- and what about abeonim. How are you?

Mr Jeon- fine child.

Appa- I called you for the marriage decision. I want to see my daughter getting married in front of my eyes. So can I?

Mr Jeon- is it a thing to ask. Ofcouse Mr Han.

Appa- uh! Thank you thank you.

Mrs Jeon- should we ask the kids if they want to get marry again.

She said looking to both of us.

JK- as Y/n want I will do it like that.

They all looked at me.

Y/n- I am ready for it.

I said looking to them with a smile.

Appa- that's good then. We should talk about it then

Me Jeon- sure 

they started talking about the banquet, people to invite, series of function and so on. And when they were done. In the last it was final that our marriage will be in two weeks. After 2 days there will be a party where Appa's will give his place to Jisung oppa and there will my engagement will happen.

Appa- we have to do one more thing.

Mr Joen- what is it?

He pointed two both of us. Jungkook and me.

Appa- shouldn't they live away from each other.

Mr Jeon- you are right but just look at there faces.

They 3 looked at our face which were full of sadness for them, I guess.

Mrs Joen- let's do it tomorrow. Let's give them some space for today.

Mr Joen and Appa- sure

We talked a little and then did dinner and then we all went for sleeping. Mr jeon and Mrs jeon were also living here today. After doing my work I went to my room. I opened the room but saw no one inside. I went inside and was going to change in my night suit and then I felt two arms around my waist. And then my back touched a hard thing.

JK- thank you!

He said while tightning the grip.

Y/n- is this your way of thanking someone?

He tuned me around and picked me up.

Y/n- what——

He started spining around. And after sometime he stoped.

Y/n- uhh! My head!

He kept me on the bed

Y/n- my head is spinning.

I said while closing my eyes and holding my head.

JK- mian.

He said sitting beside. Then he got up from the bed and sit in front of me. Bending on his knees. He held my hand.