Part 38

5 years later.

Y/n- guys be careful!

JK- here comes the superman to take away the princess.

YH- appa, it was a knight and I am rapunzel.

JK- mian.

And then I heard there shouting out of fun. I sighed.

Y/n- look after HaJun guys.

They didn't respond. I sighed and continued with cooking. When I was done with the cooking I took one cleaned wooden spatula with out to see two bunnies playing around while jumping and then there on the ground was a baby crawling. Jungkook jumped over him making me grasp.

Y/n- Yah!

I shouted and picked Hajun in my arms. Bunnies stoped and looked at me.

Y/n- come here!

I said while glaring at them making them gulp. They tinily walked to me.

Y/n- what were you guys doing? Hajun was on the floor and you both jumped over him. What if he got hurt huh?

I said while actioning them with my spatula.

YH- sorry eomma, just don't hit me with the spatula you know I have a shoot for the magazine.

I galre at her.

JK- honey, hit me instead of her. 

He said coming forward.

Y/n- okay, show me your hand.

He immediately did and I slapped it with the spatula making YunHee flinch.

Y/n- go to your room, Ms. Model. Next is your turn.

I said as she ran into her room. I sighed and turned to Jungkook who was creasing his hand with a pout.

Y/n- why are you becoming a kid now? Today is Monday shouldn't you go to company?

JK- but YunHee want me to play with her.

Y/n- but you should take care of HaJun also.

JK- sorry baby.

Y/n- its okay. Now go and help her with her studies.

He nodded his head and ran to YunHee room. We got married and here we are with our kids, Yunhee and HaJun. Names are kept my our parents. We got married after a year of our relationship with Jisung oppa and Yuna. It was a wonderful day and a new step to our new life. They have a son now, YuSung and they kept his name themselves, they didn't wanted and an old fashion names for their son. This the happy ending of our story.