Part 24

?- haww

A whine came from Jungkook's behind. Which made both of us shocked and look behind to only see Yuna unnie with Jisung oppa. I pushed Jungkook and jumped off the table.

YN- what about me oppa?

She said putting her hand on her waist with a pout.

YN- only work and Y/n. I am your sister. First sister then partner then work.

JS- then what about uncle aunty?

YN- point. So first family then work

JK- first of all, you should knock the door.

YN- I don't do it, you know that right?

JK- but you have to now!

YN- I will not!

 JK- you better should!

He said glaring at her.

YN- ok ok

She said while scaring.

JS- but why are you scolding her when it's your mistake. You should not do romance in office room.

He said which made my face red.

Y/n- coming!!

I said and left that room and rushed to my room. I went in my room and closed the door and leaned on it and sighed.

Y/n- what were you doing Y/n?

I said slapping my cheeks. I went and layed on the bed and snuggled my face in it. And in sometime I was sleeping.

--------------------------------------------

I woke by cool air touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung oppa blowing air from his mouth.

Y/n- aww! Oppa!

I whined.

TH- wake up. It's dinner time.

Y/n- what?? What time is it?

TH- it's 8 in evening

Y/n- what???

I sat on the bed and he just nodded.

Y/n- I slept for so long?

I said while stretching.

TH- come downstairs

Y/n- ne!

He left the room and I got up from the bed and washed my face and went downstairs to only see the dinning area empty. I thought maybe everyone will gather in sometime and walked downstairs and sat on the couch. After 15 mins, there was still no one who came to the dinning area so I went to kitchen to only see it empty and then I saw Namjoon oppa walking pass the kitchen.

Y/n- oppa

He tuned and looked at me

NJ- yes

Y/n- where is everyone?

NJ- some have went for some work where some will be here in some corners. They all will be back till the dinner.

Y/n- huh? Isn't it dinner time?

NJ- what?

He chuckled and took out his phone and looked at it and again chuckle.

NJ- it only 6 in the evening. Y/n

He said showing his phone. I was shocked to see the time in it.

Y/n- really?

He nodded.