Part 30

After few days~

I was sitting on the bed with my foldable table and wiring on it. Jungkook enter the room while loosing his tie. 

Y/n- Finally! you are back!

I said while spreading my arms in which he entered. I rub his back where he hugged me back. He looked at me, I pecked his lips making him smile as I smiled back to him. My arms were saround his neck while his were around my waist.

JK- missed me? 

Y/n- obviously!

JK- so should we go for sleep straight or want to have dinner. 

Y/n- maybe you should change first. You stink! 

JK- okay! 

He pecked my lips and went away where I continued with my work. The revenge is still going on. He just can't stand waiting for my order to kiss me so he does it anyway and obviously I have no problem with it. That's is how my kookie is. He was back with his comfy clothes on and sat beside me with his hadn't sliding on my waist. 

JK- what you are doing?

Y/n- doing my written work. I have to submit it once I I go to collage.

I said writing my work in the notebook. Yes, he agreed sending my to collage. I will be going to collage same as Yuna unnie, Hueing kai and Taehyun. That the reason he agreed or else he would never. I know.

JK- tomorrow is weekend. You want to go somewhere? I am on leave.

Y/n- wow, really?

I said looking at him who nodded his head with a smile.

Y/n- I...write something here.

I said pointing to an empty place on the notebook. He wrote "I love you" and pecked my forehead.

Y/n- you have a good handwriting.

I said smiling at him.

Y/n- okay, so for tomorrow we are going to do my work.

I said looking at him who raised his eyebrow.

Y/n- what? you have to follow my order remember.

He sighed

JK- okay. Should we go for dinner now?

Y/n- okay. I will set this up.

 He closed my book and kept it on the side table and picked the table and folded it and kept in the corner. I got off the bed. We both went downstairs and saw everyone already ready there.

Y/n- what is for today dinner?

I said excitingly.

TH- why is she always hungry?

I giggled and took my seat.

YN- Y/n, are you done with your work?

Y/n- no unnie. It a big headache to me but tomorrow Jungkook is helping me.

I said hugging his arm.

JM- then it will be finished tomorrow I think.

YG- obviously, such bushy arms man can finish it in one go.

SJ- but I think so he will break 100 of pens.

They all started laughing where Jungkook just kept his straight face.

YN- anyway, my friends said they will help you. They wanted to meet you also so its a good opportunity.

JK- no boys are invite.