Outcast Among Outcasts

The school day ended. So much stuff happened, but none that you really care about. Of course you were worried for your classmate, seeing as he was going in as a suicide bomber, but did you know any of these kids well? No. Not beside Kameron who allegedly hated you.

You were an outcast among outcasts.
You're an A-class jerk, as well as E-class scum.

Packing up all your things, you bother no glance to any of your classmates. You slip out the door after everyone but the two students who were on cleaning by duty.

'Another lonely walk home.'

"Y/n."

You turn your head to see your octopus teacher, newly named Koro-sensei.

"Are you not walking home with any of your classmates?" he follows you out.

"No." you answer simply.

"And why is that?"

"I'm an outcast, plus, no point in making friends if I'll be going back to the main campus soon enough." you shrug and answer honestly.

"Weren't you close with Kameron?"

...

"Key word. Were."

"Hmm, well...safe travels to you, Y/n." he waves his tentacles.

'I'm surprised he let me off the hook that easily...'

........................................................................

You slip in through the door to your house. You knew nobody was home. Gakushuu had Student Council, which you were formally apart of as well. And your father, of course had to stay after school. You'd usually drive home all together. Not anymore.

After taking off your school uniform and getting dressed into more comfortable clothes, you sit down at your desk and get to work. As your father always said, "Homework is the first thing you do once you get home."
He instilled an entire schedule for you and your brother, yours was a bit different than his, but somewhat the same.

Study until dinner. After dinner practice piano. And if you are still not tired, study more. On the certain days you have special activities, like: Piano lessons, karate, voice lessons, etc...

The homework Koro-sensei assigned wasn't hard in the slightest for you, but mentioning it to him would be a waste of time. You believed that once he got your first assignment back, he'd make homework tailored to what your level was, as he did for you and all your classmates tests.

Knock knock knock

"Yes?" you answer politely.

"Are you ready for dinner, ms.Asano?" the familiar voice of your family's butler was heard.

"Yes, I'll be out in a moment. Thank you."

Being born into a rich family means you have drivers, cleaners and butlers. "Surround yourself with others to do tasks that have no use to you at all. What matters in getting money, but spare some for the things you need not do." At least that's what father has always said.

"Can't believe it's already time for dinner..." you mutter to yourself.

Dinner at your house probably looks very different than the a "usual" family dinner.
You simply go downstairs, eat alone, then excuse yourself to prep for bed.

As you sit down, you realize that once again your father probably was eating elsewhere, as well as your brother. You had multiple plates in front of you, all for you.

You thank the butlers and excuse them while you eat. You sigh and start to bite into your curry.

After a couple moments, you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched. Which was weird seeing as no one was home besides the butlers finishing up their duties.

Midway through your dinner, you sat up from your seat to look around. Peering through one window you hear rustling in the bushes.

"Koro-sensei..?" you mutter out in confusion.

"Uh...hi Y/n..."

"What are you doing in my yard?! Were you spying on me?!" you angrily lift Koro-sensei out of the bushes.

"No! Well...yes. But not to worry! It was all for a good cause!" Koro-sensei answers.

"Like what?"

"I barely get to see any of my students' home lives, and that effects me teaching
exceptionally. Knowing what you do when you get home, what you're going through, what your home life is like, helps me know you more and more importantly, how to teach you."

"You're just trying to justify stalking me, Koro-sensei." you sweat-drop.

"I swear it was all in good interest!"

"Whatever, just don't do it again." you groan as you walk back inside.

"Y/n."

You turn your head back.

"How about you try talking to some of the kids tomorrow. I promise, nothing bad will happen." Koro-sensei says softly.

You look down for a moment, then nod.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow!" Koro-sensei then blasts off into the air, making your hair wave in all directions.

........................................................................

'First as always.' You put your bag down at your seat.

Kam is the next to arrive. He always woke up earlier than needed to take a shower and have time to scroll through social media.

The two of you share an awkward glance before looking away from eachother.

The words Koro-sensei said a day prior flashed in your mind as you decided to take a leap of faith. Standing up from your desk and standing next to Kameron's, you utter,

"Hey, Kameron."

"Uh hey..."

"Do you wanna um, sit together at lunch, like old times?"

"I'd love to...but I thought you hated me?" Kam responds.

"Why would I hate you? I thought you hated me, I mean I beat up a guy-"

"You beat up that for me. I missed you, I thought you hated me because you stopped talking to me."

"We're such idiots, aren't we?" you giggle.

"We really are." Kam also laughs.

Kam stands up and engulfs you in an embrace, which you happily accept.

"I'll introduce you to everyone at lunch!" Kam smiles.

"Sounds great."

........................................................................

Next chapter we'll finally meet the dude this entire book is about.

You can probably tell that this is an OC that I've made into a Y/n for others to enjoy, so that's why there is SO much backstory.

Anyways, goodbye!

Word count: 1019