Transfer Student Time

You weren't able to sleep a wink during class (unfortunately) due to your new classmate. You were basically a pile of goo by the end of the day. Luckily, your grandmother left early this morning, meaning no more practice late at night. You could finally get some well deserved rest.

"Are you sure you want to go to the cliff today?" Karma asked walking besides your fatigued figure. "Of course. My grandmother is no longer home so might as well celebrate, heh." you say.

Karma laid his jacket on the ground for the two of you to sit on, making the proximity between the two of you very close. But in the state you were in, you couldn't care less. Both of you set you bags on the ground then awkwardly sat down.

It was nice and silent. Not cold silent, like how  it is at your house (as well as Karma's). It was a silence with accompaniment. You slowly try to inhale, but unfortunately your nose was still slightly clogged from your cold.

"I figured it out."

"What?" you respond to the red-heads interjection.

"Why I want to help you." he says.

"Do tell." both of you look out at the sky.

"It's because you remind me of me before I got to where I am." Karma speaks plainly. "Oh?" you quirk a brow. "Truth is, my parents aren't ever around. It can get lonely. I had to grow up fast to take care of myself. And you might be the spitting image of what loneliness looks like." he chuckles.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" you say with a hint of annoyance. "You don't let anyone close. Not that you don't want to, but more you feel like you can't. So, just let me help you. I wish someone did that for me, so might as well."

"I don't know what you mean by help, but if it makes you feel happier who am I to shut that down?" you cross your arms over your knees, feeling tired.

Eventually, your eyes closed and you fell a bit forward due to the fact you were hunching over a little. Karma took a second before wrapping an arm around you and pulling you into his side; he let you rest your head on his shoulder whilst he looked at the clouds.

..........................................................................................................................................

"What happened?" you ask Kameron. "Not sure." Kameron responds. Both of you walked in the classroom only to see the "new transfer student" wrapped in some duck tape.

"Koro-sensei. I cannot take out my guns in these restraints. I must ask that you remove them." AIFA says coldly.

"Hmmm...I don't know if that's a good idea." Koro-sensei responds honestly.

"Are you the agency responsible, sir? These restraints are tantamount to harm. Clearly you are in direct violation of your agreement-"

"SHUT UP!" Terasaka chucks a roll of duck tape into AIFA's side, "It was me. Nothing says I can't give you a hard time. Especially if you're gonna be a pain in the ass and shoot up the place every two seconds."

"Terasaka is sort of making sense for once...I must be really sick right now to think that." you mutter which earns a laugh from Karma.

Although, you were aware this was exactly like how bullying was. The group you used to hang out with were just a bunch of bullies. Not like you chose those friends though, you just followed your brother around most of the time before you met Kameron.

The class pitches in half-asses apologizes as well as explanations to AIFA. And so the class goes on.

.