School Trip Time

"Y/n, do you know anything about that tornado that was near the main campus earlier this week?" Gakushuu asks you while you're walking up to your room. "What tornado?" you furrow your brows confused.

"Nevermind then, it must've been located elsewhere if you didn't see it..." Gakushuu walks away lost in thought. You try to recall what he could've been talking about, then you remember Koro-sensei's spinning stunt.

'Guess it did make a huge tornado...'

"Oh, and one more thing, the school trip is later this week. Are you all packed?" he says from the bottom of the steps while you're upstairs. "I'm all ready." you smile a little bit from the fact he cares and is checking up on you.

........................................................................................................................................

"So, who're you grouping up with?" Kameron smiles. "Well obviously you" you chuckle, "and I'm sure you want to be with Nagisa, right?"

"Uh, yeah..." Kam says looking over to Nagisa who is currently talking to Megu. "Hm, did I say something wrong?" you ask, weirded out by Kam's reaction.

"Yeah, it's just I'm a little nervous..." Kameron crosses his arms. "Is it about the..." you start. "Yeah..." he answers.

Kameron is trans, from girl to boy. You knew this since you met him and have stuck up for him countless times. But this field trip involves separate rooms between boys and girls. Koro-sensei obviously is trying to make Kameron as comfortable as he can be by letting him decide what room he'd like to stay in, but it was still nerve wracking for Kameron to share a room with all cis men.

"Hey, if you ever get uncomfortable, just wake me up and I'll hangout with you in the hallway or something." you rub his back for comfort. "Thanks, Y/n." he answers.

"Now let's go ask Nagisa what group he's in." you walk over to Nagisa whose already with Kayano. "Mind if we join you guys?" you lightly smile. "Not at all! We still need two more people though." Kayano answers.

"Count me in." Karma says while putting an arm on your shoulder. "Yup, just invite yourself, that's fine." you mutter sarcastically. "You're gonna behave yourself, right? No funny business, no getting into fights and all that stuff...?" Nagisa questions.

"Yeah, sure" he starts.

'That's surprising...' you think while looking up at the red-head.

"Don't worry, dude! When I stir up trouble out of town, let's just say...I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it!" said red-head turns into a devil while proudly showing off a picture of his evil accomplishments.

"Yeah, I veto to his presence." you sweat-drop and yank his arm off your shoulder. "I'm nothing but nice to you, yet you're always mean, princess." he fake whines.

"Get over yourself, you aren't ever nice to me." you snap back. "So, who else?" Kameron asks. All of you look around to find Kanzaki trying to join different groups to no avail.

"Hey, wanna join us, Kanzaki?" Kayano smiles. "Sure! Thanks!" the black haired girl walks over to your group leaving Sugino crying as he was about to approach her.

'Seems like someone has a little crush.' you chuckle to yourself. You then look around to see Okuda. She seems like she wanted to ask somebody that got put in a different group.

"So where in Kyoto do you wanna go?" Kayano asks, making you turn your head towards her. "Good question." Kameron responds. You and your group start sharing ideas of where you could visit before Koro-sensei drops what seems to be dictionary's in front of you.