2

Peter, Alex, Ricky, and Carter all got out of the truck. "Are you guys okay?" Carter asked, walking to the back of the truck. "If you think that after we got attacked by werewolves, then yes, we're okay." Rosina told him, looking straight at him. "God, I was only asking. You don't need to bite my head off." Carter told her, watching her jump onto the ground, Shadow jumped off of the back of the truck. The rest of the teenagers jumped and landed on the ground.

Peter, Jacob, Ricky, Carter, Chase, Alex, and Austin all started to walk away from the truck while Rosina, Shadow, and Kristin stood in front of the truck, a couple of feet away, and looked at the three werewolves laying in the headlights. One of the creatures started to move then it launched itself at Kristin. She screamed as the beast was in mid-air. Ricky turned around, pointed his 243 rifle at the beast, looked down the scope, and he pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the werewolf straight in the mouth as it opened its powerful jaws, exposing two rows of razor sharp teeth. The beast dropped dead at Kristin's feet. The two girls and the dog went to join the others.

Peter and Alex spotted a house as all of them were walking. "Let's go check that house." Alexander told the others. In front of the house was a corn field. All nine teenagers walked into the field. They were half-way through the field when they heard loud moans. All nine of them froze where they were, trying to figure out how far the moans were. As they heard rustling behind them, a group of crows took off, screeching as if they were trying to warn them. The whole group broke out into a run, heading to the house.

When they got to the house, all of them came to a stop. The house is white with a front porch that has a porch swing and two chairs, there is a black pick-up truck, and red Viper with white stripes, and there are also three Harley Davidson motorcycles. A black and red motorcycle, a white one, and a blue one.

Kristin walked over to Peter and she put his hand into her hand. Peter looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at him. Suddenly, all nine of them heard a blood-chilling scream. Rosina looked up to one of the three windows on the second story of the house then she screamed at what she saw.

There was a fifteen-year old girl pressed up against the window, her blonde hair falling over her face, but Rosina could see that her mouth was in a silent scream. "Look." Rosina told the others, pointing up at the window. As the nine teenagers watched in terror, a man with a chainsaw appeared in the window. The girl screamed in terror as the man raised the chainsaw up into the air. The fifteen-year-old girl fled out of the nine teenager's view. The man with the chainsaw ran after her, the chainsaw still in the air, and he too, disappeared from their view from outside.

The girl ran down the hallway and down the stairs with the man right behind her. When she got to the first floor, she rushed into the kitchen, slammed the door shut, and she locked it. The man with the chainsaw got to the door and he started to pound on the door.

She saw another door so she ran over to it, slammed the door shut, and she locked that door. She looked around the kitchen for something to use as a weapon. Her eyes landed on a set of knives laying on the counter. She went over and she picked up the sharpest and biggest knife. She screamed, jumping, as she heard the man pounding on the second kitchen door then as soon as the pounding started, it stopped.

She listened to the silence, hoping that the man was gone. She slowly made her way to the door that the man was pounding on. She pressed her ear against the door then before she knew it, she heard the rumbling sound of the chainsaw. The girl jumped back as the blade of the chainsaw started to slice through the wooden door. She ran over to the other door. She grabbed the doorknob, turned it, and she tried to pull the door open but it wouldn't open.

How can I be so stupid, the door is locked, the girl told herself. She fumbled with the lock then she turned around and she screamed. There was a hole in the door and an arm was reaching through the hole, trying to grab the doorknob. The girl turned her attention back to the lock. She finally got the door unlocked by the time the man got his door unlocked. The man pushed his door open as the girl pulled her door open.

The girl rushed back up the stairs and she went into a room, and she quietly closed the door. She backed away from the door then she looked around the room for somewhere to hide then her eyes landed on the closet. The girl rushed over to the closet. She opened the closet door then she slipped inside. She closed the closet door, pushed the clothes out of her way, and she slid down and she sat in the back left corner. She sat there, watching the door, breathing heavily, the knife laying on the ground next to her. She could hear the man's footsteps as he slowly made his way up the stairs.

"Where are you, little girl?" the man said, slowly making his way up the stairs. When he got to the second-story landing, he stopped. Suddenly, the door to the room that the girl was hiding in slowly swung open. The man smiled to himself then he went to the end of the hallway. He looked out the window. He looked down at the nine teenagers. He then turned around and he went to the door.

Peter, Jacob, Rosina, and Kristin all ran to the front door with Shadow behind them. Jacob rammed his shoulder into the door but it won't open. He rammed into it another time but it still won't open. The four teenagers then backed up until they were standing with the others. All nine of them looked up at the window.

The man quietly opened the door and he stepped into the room. The girl watched, in the closet as the man began to search through the room. Her fingers wrapped around the handle of the knife. He then saw the closet and he moved towards it. She covered her mouth with her free hand, trying not to scream, as he got closer and closer to the closet.

He grabbed the closet door handle and he was about to open the door when a 243 rifle bullet came through the window at the end of the hallway. All of the glass shattered, falling onto the hallway floor. The man let go of the door handle and walked out into the hallway. The girl slowly got up and quietly opened the closet door and slipped out.

He stopped in front of the window and he looked out. There was nothing outside. He heard voices and footsteps coming up the stairs, and there, at the top of the stairs, was Peter, Jacob, Rosina, and Kristin. Shadow was in front of them, his ears pulled back, his lips pulled back, and revealing two rows of sharp teeth, the dog's dark orange eyes were locked on the man. "Who are you?" Kristin asked the man. "I'm Bennet." he said then the girl stepped out of the room, the knife in her hand. Bennet's eyes shifted from the four teens and the dog over to the girl.

Peter, Jacob, Rosina, and Kristin looked over at the girl and Jacob aimed his Ak-47 at her. The girl raised her hands into the air and she told them, "I'm Alice." Jacob lowered his gun. Alice looked down at the knife in her hands then looked at Bennet and she told the four teens, "He tried to kill me." Bennet shot a look at Alice then he said, "No, I wasn't." Suddenly, his vision started to get blurry, he started to hear voices inside his head. His knees started to give out. The voices inside his head started talking as his legs finally gave out and he fell to the ground. There, he was, on his knees on the hallway floor, clutching the sides of his head, his eyes shut, listening to the voices.

"It's your fault, you killed us." one of the voices said then Bennet whispered, "Leave me alone." He opened his eyes and looked at Peter, Jacob, Rosina, Kristin, and Shadow. Their figures became blurry then his eyelids started to feel heavy. He struggled to keep them open so he just closed them and fell to the ground.