Chapter 10 : The Raven Haired Man

Yuri left the hall with Sei and Calliope and took them to meet with his gang.

When they returned to the place Vice Principal Elmer had arranged for them, they found the people inside playing poker.

Týr, "Rein! Stop cheating!"

Rein, "Like hell I'm cheating. You can't win because you are stupid. Stop blaming someone's intelligence for your own loss."

Damian, "Gray, do you want to win? I don't mind losing to you. After all, you've already made me lose my heart (to you)."

Gray, "No, thanks. I'm good."

Cecil, "Oh God! I've got damn good cards. I'm winning this round. Bring it on everyone!

And stop being cheesy Damian!"

Quite chaotic indeed.

"You guys are having lots of fun," said Yuri.

"Ah! Let's end the game. Yuri is here. Yuri! I missed you." said Týr with an expression as if he had found his salvation.

Rein, "Tsk. You're just happy that you don't have to lose anymore."

Týr, "Tha-that's not true!"

Damian, "Welcome back, Heir and Young Master Seira."

Cecil, "Sei! You've gotten prettier."

Sei laughed. "You've gotten more beautiful too, Cecil."

Cecil, "But not as much as you."

Calliope pinched her brother's cheek. "Where did you learn these flirting skills from? You don't even need them."

"Ahhh… From Yuri duh. Also, if your flirting skills were half, no, one fourth as good as mine, you could've gotten as many beautiful omegas as you want!" Cecil said as he pushed Calliope's hand away.

Yuri, "But she doesn't need to learn anything. There are already very bold people admiring our Calliope without her doing anything."

Cecil widened her eyes.

"What's the story? Tell me!"

Yuri chuckled, "I'll tell you guys. But first, can we eat something?

I made a very cool entry and a cooler exit but forgot to grab the damn cake which I was salivating after and now I'm hungry!"

Rein, "You never fail to make me contemplate on how I actually became the guardian of someone like you."

Yuri, "Hehe. Thanks. You must be proud of being my guardian. I'm proud of you too, Rein."

Rein, "....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rein walked through the woods and finally found the guy he was looking for.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?" He asked Yuri, who had left the room at night instead of sleeping.

Yuri was playing a musical instrument named Ecleft from the Kingdom of Esteria which is similar to guitar from his previous life.

"I couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to go on a little adventure. Look at this beautiful place I've found. The moon looks pretty and round from here, like pudding."

"Really?" Rein wondered while looking at the full moon. "I guess it does look like pudding."

"I met the first prince of the Empire of Lucretia, Lucius 'deserves to die for hurting my brother' f*cking Albion."

"Aha… And what do you think?"

"My radars are saying something is suspicious. That guy definitely knows something."