Chapter 4 : Týr

A/N~~: This chapter has been written really badly. Actually I'm not interested in writing this part. I want to start writing the main plot but I can't just skip these parts!!! I'll edit these chapters later.

Dylan and Aerin were spending their own sweet time together when they suddenly felt a menacing aura. Their children were in danger!

They quickly teleported to where their children were. The scene that unfolded before their eyes shocked them deep in their core. 

A (possible) madman stood before their children while many wild boars laid dead on the ground. The madman had a bloodsoaked greatsword in his hand as he was laughing menacingly. 

Dylan immediately summoned Egrith and took a stance to protect his family while Aerin took the children in his arms. 

Rein who was deemed as a 'madman', "........"

"Tsk tsk… Is that how you treat the savior of your children?" said Rein. 

Dylan narrowed his eyes and closely inspected the man before him. His eyes fell on the greatsword in the hand of the man and he was instantly shocked. 

Isn't that the legendary greatsword… Kolzreid? 

Yuri happily introduced Rein to his parents. 

"Mummy, Daddy… This is Rein, my guardian! Not a bad guy. And Rein, this is my Daddy and this is my Mummy. Say hello!" 

Dylan, "........"

Rein, "Hello."

Dylan, "...................."

"Your guardian… Yuri, he's clearly a human…" said Aerin. 

Yuri, "Yes, he's a human and a guardian."

Aerin, "There has been only one human to ever ascend to the upper realm and become a guardian. That means he is…"

"Rein Oswald," said Rein. "There's no way you haven't ever heard of me." 

Dylan and Aerin, "........" It's precisely because we've heard of you that it doesn't make any sense! 

Before they could continue their conversation, they heard Sei cry out. 

"Mummy, little sparrow is dying! Please save the little sparrow." 

Aerin went to the dying sparrow and picked it up. He assured Sei. 

"It's okay baby. Don't cry. Little sparrow will be alright."

Luscious green vines magically started appearing from Aerin's hands. The vines divided into smaller sections and started healing the little sparrow. 

It was a beautiful scene. Yuri is fascinated no matter how many times he watches Aerin use his earth magic. 

It didn't take long to heal the little sparrow. Soon it became energetic and flew to appease his crying partner. 

Both little sparrows expressed their gratitude to the family. They lovingly rubbed themselves against Sei's cheek before flying away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wuuu… I'm finally done daddy!" 

Yuri said excitedly. It has been a few days since his family has accepted the fact that he has managed to summon this thing called 'Rein' as his guardian. Since then, this additional madman Rein has become a watchman who kept an eye on him so that he couldn't slack off. This guy must be taking revenge for all the dirty things he had witnessed in his soul space!!! 

"Tsk… You haven't done much and still got tired." said Rein. 

Yuri retorted, "I'm just SIX!" 

Rein, "Bruh! When I was six, I already used to hunt bears."