Chapter 12 : Adrian

Yuri moved towards his group. Cecil, Gray, Damian and Týr, who had gone exploring around the campus, had arrived there at an unknown time and had been watching the duel.

"Boo Why didn't you call me, Yuri? I wanted to play too!" Týr said while pouting.

Yuri patted his head helplessly, "It's not time for you to shine yet, baby. Especially for something as stupid as this."

Yuri then looked at Rein who had an expression that indicated that he was annoyed,

"Did you notice something weird, Rein?"

Rein, "I've smelled something extremely foul. The scent of a nasty snake. I feel like I need to bleach my nostrils."

Yuri, "I don't think you should bleach your nostrils. But if you really want to Then go ahead!"

Rein looked at Yuri annoyedly, to which Yuri laughed.

"I've also noticed something. Something really delicious."

The rest couldn't understand their conversation.

Dion excitedly said, "You're so cool Yuri!" Then he looked at Calliope while blushing, "Not as cool as my Calliope though."

Cordelia poked Dion, "You've become a love crazed prince."

Dion retorted, "No! I'm respectfully pursuing Calliope."

Just then, they were interrupted by someone.

"I'm extremely sorry to interrupt you."

Yuri looked at the owner of the voice. It could be said from her demeanor that the background of the lady in front of him was not simple. And her appearance confirmed that conjecture.

After all, she looked too similar to that one good-looking but idiotic alpha, Valheim. Same fiery red hair, dark exquisite skin shining like black diamond and burning red eyes.

"I'm Vilda Van Vermillion, the princess of Vulcan." Vilda said politely, "I'm deeply embarrassed and disappointed by the behavior of a subject of our kingdom. Please accept my apologies on his behalf. I'll make sure that he'll learn his lessons."

Vilda's words indicated that she wanted the incident to not become something serious.

Yuri smiled, "How dare I not accept your apologies, dear Princess? I've no animosity with you.

But that Piebe guy Hopefully he doesn't encounter any disaster."

Vilda didn't say anything regarding that. She knew how the people of the Agnis territory were. The man in front of her had an amazing temperament. She just hoped that this incident wouldn't hurt the already fragile diplomatic relationship between the Agnis and Vulcan.

"May I know how to address you?" Vilda asked Yuri.

"Please call me Riel."

Vilda nodded to him. And then apologized to Seira.

Seira calmly accepted her apologies and asked her to not worry about it.

After Vilda went away, Dion tried to lighten the atmosphere, "Actually, Vilda is a good person. She must have been feeling really apologetic for the behavior of that Piebe guy."

Cordelia, "You're really trying to speak up for your future sister-in-law?"

It was known that the only Princess of Vulcan was the fiance of the Crown Princess of Osinia.

Vilda is a female omega. And her fiance, the Crown Princess of Osinia, Daphne Sapphirus is Dion's older sister. She's said to be a strong female alpha.

"How about we go and have lunch together now?" Seira proposed, to which everyone agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The raven haired man used his magic to open his personal transportation portal and teleported to a majestic office. A man was working in the middle of the office. He had icy blue hair and similar colored eyes.

The man was wearing a robe. The robe had slid down his shoulder, exposing his skin which was so pale that the veins underneath could be seen. His whole being was icy and cold.

The office was filled with the alpha pheromone, the cool scent of mint. Maybe because the man didn't prefer to mask his pheromones when he was alone.

The icy bearing of the man softened a bit when he saw the raven haired man.

The raven haired man took off his mask. His features were a bit similar to the man in front of him.

He called out, "Brother Adrian."

Adrian nodded. He narrowed his icy blue eyes.

"Why is your face so red?"

The raven haired man clutched at the mask tightly. His dark amethyst gem-like eyes revealed a bit of shyness.

"No-nothing"

Adrian pushed his silver rimmed glasses in confusion. This brother of his was really weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piebe was really annoyed, embarrassed and most importantly, scared by the recent incident. Every time he closed his eyes, he'll feel like those murderous eyes were glaring at him.

When Piebe passed by the alley alone, he was suddenly pulled by a fierce force. He looked horrified. There were two masked men in front of him.

"Dirty blood you say?" One of the masked men said.

In the next second, a blood-curdling scream came from that alley.

The very next day, people learned that Piebe was beaten to the point of not being recognized. One of his legs was broken and it was said that even the best healers were incapable of healing that leg. He'll probably be a cripple for the rest of his life.

Everyone who heard this shuddered. For the first time in a while they remembered the saying,

'You would rather provoke a dragon than a cold-hearted Agnis.'

A/N~~: I think I haven't updated in a while. Sorry for the wait everyone.

Adrian... My icy boy has appeared. I've already started imagined him doing yellow things with his supposed partner. Hot hot hot!

If you guys can correctly guess who I'm about to partner Adrian with, I might just become happy and gift you guys with a wonderful smexy chapter (I can't write smut well but still).

Thanks for reading this chapter!

ฅωฅ​