Sister!?

-<........>-

As Mario walks out of the room using the hole Olly jumps out of Mario's pocket and checks around the corners.

"It's all clear for now Mario. I don't see any Folded Soldiers."

Folded Soldiers? Does he mean those Shy Guys?

Mario got out of his thoughts as Olly tried getting his attention. "Let's get going we don't want to get caught and I don't want to be in the wall again."

They made it to the end of the hall but some crates were blocking the way Mario grabs his hammer and smashes them hopefully it wouldn't get any of those 'Folded Soldiers' attention.

Once they did Mario heard a voice he recognized very well.

"I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MY MINIONS AND I ORDER YOU TO CUT IT OUT!"

It was Bowser.

Mario looked through a small peephole on the wall and looks in to see Bowser but... He was folded up.

But...

Not like the others the way he was folded up he looked like a wet floor sign.

He was hanging from a clip shaking a lot trying to get free.

There were others in the room but Mario could only see their shadows.

One of the shadows looked like one of the folded up Shy Guys. And the other shadow he couldn't tell what it is but it looked really big.

The two other shadows that looked like folded up Shy Guys and they seem to be carrying a Koopa Troopa.

Then the shadow of the Koopa Troopa was lifted up into the air floating but... The folded up Shy Guy that was standing in front of the shadow that Mario couldn't tell what it is. Waved their arms in the air and the Koopa Troopa got all folded up.

The shadow then opened up and the folded up Koopa Troopa was then throwed into it as it goes down onto the Koopa Troopa making a loud piercing noise. And Bowser growls as it happens.

The shadow lifted up and the Koopa Troopa came up but his shadow was different...It was all wobbly and off...

Like the Folded Soldiers...

Olly looked at Mario and gave him a little tap.

Mario quickly moved away from Olly who looked a bit confused.

"You ok Mario? What happened in there? It sounded pretty bad."

Mario was about to answer Olly but they heard another voice.

"THat wAs thE laSt oF ThEm..."

They looked behind the crates where they were hiding and saw two red folded up Shy Guys but...The yellow folded up Shy Guy wasn't with them.

"ExCePt fOr tHe MuStaCHiOed OnE..." They both walk away and Mario and sigh with relief.

"Those Folded Soldiers did they do something to the others in that room? Because when I was stuck in wall I heard other voices. Is that what they mean by 'That was the last of them?'" Mario didn't know how to tell Olly what he just saw since on how disturbing it was.

But he then focused onto the door the two Folded Soldiers left it unlocked.

Mario and Olly headed towards the door and closed it behind them.

When they walked in there was Bowser still hanging from the clip and still folded up as well.

"Mario! You're here to?" Bowser said still shaking at the clip to try and get down from it.