The Elastic Entertainer

-<........>-

It makes a stop as they reach the next floor as the Blue Toad jumps back onto the stage with the three of the worried with what could this last show be.

The Blue Toad nervously pulls out the script again. "Ok, folks...We've reached the final act of today's VERY special show."

The speaker turns on. "Yes,yes! Time for our GRAND finale! Which I the director plus the STAR of all! Shall narrate for you all! It's a special show for our wonderous King!"

A light shines down onto Olly. "King Olly! The Origami King! He will be ruling all over you PATHETIC Flat Papers! Eh but I guess you Flat Papers won't be around properly to see his rule! Now time for GRAND FINALE ACT!" The person from the speaker yelled dramatically.

"Eh!?" Olly said in suprise.

"Oh...It kinda makes sense now." Bobby said.

Mario nods with how everything was going so far. It makes sense that he was the special guest.

The curtain rises up to reveal a stairway with a bright lights on it leading upwards towards...The Blue Streamer!

The three of them look in suprise at it. "Look there it is!" Olly pointed out.

"Yeah but...With how things ended up. It's not going to be easy to get to it." Bobby said.

The speaker turns on again as some Paper Macho Soldiers run onto the stage pulling in some props that look like from a workshop.

"Now at the start of this tale starts in a workshop. Now why would it start in such a dule place? Well you would not believe this but this is where our King was born!"

"Oh..." Olly said.

"Uh...Sir you alright?" Bobby asked.

"I've a really bad feeling about this."

"Now you wonder who brought our King into this world? Another Origami being? Hee hee hee! This is suprising but no! It was a stupid Flat Paper Toad!" A Folded Ninji runs onto the stage holding a badly drawn carboard cutout of a Green Toad wearing a yellow apron with some paper in it's hand.

"Honestly this is the worst of you lot! But there was one great thing he did and it ended up being his down fall! What a fool!"

Another Folded Ninji ran onto the stage holding an cardboard cutout of Olly that looked way better then the Green Toad. "Oh he folded our wonderful King! And brought him into this world with just a single piece of paper! It's such a blessing he was born into this world! But the sad thing is...How our King didn't see his creator's evil plot..."

"T-That's not true...He wasn't..." Olly whispered to himself.

"But! Then the stupid Flat Paper then folded someone else! Someone who was able to see through his schemes!" A Folded Ninji runs onto the stage holding a cardboard cutout that looked like...Olivia. "Our King's dear Sister Olivia!"

"Oh but back then Olivia was young and naive...But she was able to see past her creator's manipulation. How he manipulated our poor King and he didn't even realize." The Folded Ninji flips over the cutout badly drawn Green Toad cutout to look meancingly above Olly's cutout.

"She grew suspicious of her creator's intentions...And she found failures of her and her Brother's creation tossed away. If they weren't how their creator wanted them...That was their fate. She was afraid...She wanted to protect her Brother. Protect him from his cruel creator..." A bucket of crumpled up royal purple and yellow paper was tossed onto the stage with the Olivia cutout looking shocked at the crumpled paper.