Scene 2 - Summer's Report

(Opening titles)

5...4...3...2...1!

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

The first part of the title begin, followed by a shot of space, a volcano, and a bright yellow energy beam flying towards it, and then landing on its doomed island. KABOOM! This then shows the 2086 Thunderbirds launching into space, Ozpin Island, a crashing submarine, and Kieron and Dylan having a face off. KABOOM! We finally then see buildings falling down in Argus city, Kieron's Thunderbird 1 flying over a volcanic island, Stingray accelerating through the depths, the worried face of Kallan, and then a large explosion over Ozpin Island. This then cuts to the usual Thunderbirds titles, this time with the Thunderbird of Remnant cast replacing the usual Tracy family. "Filmed in Videcolor" is followed by a large explosion, which is "Filmed In SUPERMARIONATION". We then cut to see Ozpin Island in our sights, as we replay the shot of the usual villa before cutting inside. Kieron, Sarah, Lily, and Jonson are all introduced. We see them inside the villa maybe reading a magazine or looking at their beautiful view. Apps arrives inside, excitedly.

Apps:

Have you all heard the exciting news? Have you all heard the exciting news?

Kieron:

What news?

Apps:

It's an exciting new revolution in underwater research. They're about to discover whole new underground forms of life and seas.

Sarah:

What are you talking about, Apps?

Apps:

At Argus City. A deep sea bathyscape has found a new underground river, and some of the top marine experts are exploring the depths underneath Argus.

Jonson:

We can see why you're excited. It does sound interesting.

Kieron:

And the perfect place they had to find it. A major training centre for the world.

Apps:

That's right, Kieron. New food sources and trading point for other cities. Think of all the new science and biological fascination from it.

Kieron:

Aside from the economic benefit to Argus. Employment, housing, wealth, money in their pockets.

Sarah:

Always puts a smile on people's faces.

Jonson:

Well, we'd better keep an eye on the situation. If those deep sea engineers get stuck at the bottom of Argus city.

Kieron:

We should. Who knows what they may encounter down there. But I don't think we should stick our noses into this. After all, Argus has a mighty military fleet we don't want to entangle ourselves in. Maybe we can let Summer in on the picture. I wonder how she's getting on up there in the satellite. Makes a change for Lily being back on Earth, but we still need someone to volunteer to take care of Thunderbird 5.

We then cut to see the stock footage of Thunderbird 5 from its exterior. This then shows Summer inside her satellite, communicating with Kieron. We alternate with shots from Ozpin Island and Thunderbird 5, sometimes hearing/seeing each other on their radios.

Summer:

International Rescue from Thunderbird 5, hi Kieron. How are you?

Kieron:

Fine thanks, Summer. Apps was asking us about a new deep sea bathyscape that has gone underneath Argus city.

Summer:

Yes. I was tracking it. I was thinking that, depending on how deep they descend, they may be out of range if they were to fall into trouble.

Kieron:

Great minds think alike, Summer. We want you to monitor its position. Watch it like an eagle. But keep radio communication to a silence.

Summer:

F.A.B Kieron. Over and out.

The call ends.

A place where no man has gone before. I wonder what they're up to down there right now.