Scene 11 - Search

We cut to see the city in ruins. Thunderbirds 1 and 2 continue to hold up the tower blocks, still crumbling at their bottom. The Thunderbirds won't be able to hold the towers forever. Jonson's Thunderbird 2 holds another tower up. But his tower is crumbling fast! CRUNCH! BANG! BOOM! POW! SNAP!

Jonson:

Dylan, the support in this tower is not going to hold forever. Is there any support you can have?

Dylan:

Kieron is on his way in Thunderbird 1. Hang in there, Jonson. You got this.

CRUNCH! KABOOM! POW! BANG!

Jessie:

Jonson is right. We won't be able to hold these skyscrapers up forever.

Hanson:

I expect the military will take care of the rebuild of Argus City when the time comes. Could we try to break the towers back to their position?

Jessie:

I doubt it would stay up if we did. It's like having a bone taken out of your body and putting it back in without the correct procedure. The job won't be done properly.

Dylan:

The best situation might be to let the towers fall naturally. Once the bathyscape is clear that is.

CRUNCH! KABOOM! KABANG! Jonson's tower tips much further!

Jonson:

I need support! Now!

Kieron arrives in Thunderbird 1 overhead.

Kieron:

I'm just in time for you Jonson.

Kieron fires his grapple at the tower, and he too begins to hold it up. It helps support it, but again, it will not last long.

Jonson:

Thanks, Kieron. I think that will help.

Apps in Thunderbird 4 carefully cruises through the underground river. Kallan in her Thunderbird 4 arrives at the danger zone, followed by Stingray close behind.

Kallan:

Thunderbird 4 and Stingray vessel have arrived at danger zone.

Apps:

F.A.B. Kallan. It might be best if you guys stuck out there. There isn't enough room for all of us to fit down here.

The bathyscape has shut down all its machinery. Their feet are in the small pool of water around them. Air is also beginning to become short of.

Dr. Zod:

Ugh! We are drowning in water! It won't be long before it reaches our heads.

Dr. Remond:

International Rescue are on their way.

Dr. Zod:

It's getting... getting stuffy in here. Our air supply is running out. We'll die of oxygen starvation first before we drown.

Dr. Remond:

Then shut up and save your breath. The more we move and talk. The quicker we use up the air.

Apps carefully drives around through the underground rivers, with the position of the bathyscape tracked on Thunderbird 4's scanners.

Apps:

Almost there. I hope those men can last out.

CRUNCH! KABOOM! KAROAR! The tower held up by Kieron's Thunderbirds 1 and 2 is going down very soon! It keeps slipping further and further in spite of the support.

Jonson:

Kieron! Kieron! This tower isn't gonna last!

Kieron:

I know that, Jonson.

Hanson:

I can't use Thunderbird 17 to hold up the tower. We have no grabbing equipment. And if I go to close into it, the tower might fall down from my jets.

Kieron:

Thunderbird 1 to Thunderbird 4. Apps! Can you hear me?

Apps:

Loud and clear, Kieron.

Kieron:

Now listen, Apps. You have to locate the bathyscape in the next two minutes!

CRUNCH! SNAP! KABOOM! The tower tips even further, tipping the two Thunderbird crafts even lower. The metal the grapples are magnetised to begins to crack off!