Scene 4 - Thunderbirds are go!

We cut to view the exterior of the Arcology. This then cuts inside to Commander Simpson's office. At his desk, with his chair facing the window behind us, Simpsons spins around and reveals his stern face to our view.

Commander Simpson:

I cannot begin to express my anger towards that shapeless being! Somehow, Star Crusher knew exactly what we had aboard Thunderbird 6. That doesn't matter now for the moment. What matters is getting back that warp drive!

He rises from his seat angrily. The International Rescue members stand with their hands to their sides listening to the Commander.

The Federation is prepared to take a calculated risk for the sake of the whole universe. International Rescue is assigned for recovering the warp drive from the Shadow Axis. The background traces of Star Crusher's energy can be traced into deep space, and you will all fly to retrieve it.

Dylan:

Very well, Commander. What are our orders?

Commander Simpson:

This is what I want, Dylan. You are to take Thunderbirds 1 to 4 and rendezvous with Thunderbird 6, and take Thunderbird 17 along with you to follow the trace.

Jessie:

How is Thunderbird 6 now, sir? We heard that they took a mighty rough ride from that asteroid belt.

Commander Simpson:

In pretty bad shape, unfortunately. Emergency repairs are underway as we speak, and much of the satellite equipment has been rendered useless. Jeopardising the whole world from any emergency call that can't be received. At least in the storm, Thunderbird 17 remained intact.

Hanson:

Thunderbird 18 was supposed to be used in this assignment, but is still undergoing repairs.

Kallan:

And when we pursue after Star Crusher, Commander, wouldn't it be possible that we are able to trace the entity to its origin?

Commander Simpson:

That's possible, Kallan. But you are the best men for the job to recover the warp drive.

Dylan:

Star Crusher we know can bend the mind of any man and employ people for its own dirty work. It must be able to foreshadow our movements. Like taking control of the Earth's weather control or the Federation's experiments with warp drive engineering technology.

JJ:

And also our moves of trying to get it back. Then again, that would just seem logical to Star Crusher.

Commander Simpson:

Star Crusher and the Shadow Axis must be utterly destroyed. You must deal with them when you are out on your mission.

Jessie:

How would we be able to do that? The energy that collates Star Crusher cannot be destroyed as we know it.

Dylan:

We will find that one out when we get there. There may be a way to transfer its power into an alternative source which may be the answer.

Commander Simpson:

We'll get no answers by talking about it here. Now team, let's get those Thunderbirds flying!

We get to see stock footage of the International Rescue members being elevated into their crafts, and music from the score Nature of the Accident. Thunderbirds 1, 2, and 3 blast away, and we get to see the link up of the Thunderbirds together. The ships then blast away into the distance. The music still plays as Greg announces;

Hanson:

Thunderbirds are go!

We see the ships approaching the damaged Thunderbird 6 with repairs being carried out to the satellite, which has now been returned to normal orbit around Earth. Thunderbirds 1, 2 and 3 approach the satellite. The music continues to play, showing the Thunderbirds linking up. This then cuts to see Thunderbird 17, carrying Thunderbirds 1, 2, 3, and 10 in their hangers aboard the spaceship. Dylan and his friends, cutting to view the interior of the ship, look triumphant in their efforts. Thunderbird 17 slowly blasts away from Thunderbird 6, getting smaller and smaller in the distance.

Jessie:

We've got that fix with Star Crusher. It sure has gone a mighty long way away from our solar system.

Dylan:

Where is it exactly, Jessie?

Jessie:

This is gonna sound mighty odd, but it's gone and broken out from our universe!

Kallan:

Can we follow its trace through to the other universe?

Jessie:

We can alright. As long as there is a strong trace for Thunderbird 17 to follow.

Hanson:

The odd is something that International Rescue face every day.

Dylan:

Let's give her full power! Let the space around us fall in on itself and get us there sooner.

Kallan:

Activating full boost, Dylan!

Dylan:

Let's go get 'em!

The craft then blasts its mighty powerful engines, and rockets through space. Violent vibrations shakes the craft, as the force of the speed pushes against the International Rescue personnel. We see a bright burning yellow light brightening in the eyes of Dylan and the others. A groaning noise worsens as the ship blasts and blasts and blasts! The beam shines on the control room in Thunderbird 17. We see the beaming light in camera view. All that is left to see is the light encompassing us, bleeding into our view and taking all of the shot up...