Scene 3 - Deep Sea Bathyscape Sub Alpha 2

We see a semi-large, bulky and flat grey bathyscape driving along the sea near Argus City. This then cuts inside to see the control cabin, decorated in the usual style of buttons, flashing lights, screens, levers, etc. The controls for the ship are in front for two drivers in blue uniforms. On each side of the walls are for scanning the underwater atmosphere and life around it, everything for scientific analysis of the new findings they are about to find. From rock surface and erosion to the pressure and density of water as well as the map of the underground river paths. There are two scientists occupying these consoles. The scientists are Dr. Remond, a high pitched voice man with a big interest in the discovery of life and marine biology under Argus City. The other is Dr. Zod, a character who appears identically to that who appeared in the Thunderbirds 2086 episode Crusader. Although a different universe and a different time, some resemblances between the two separate worlds are apparent.

Dr. Remond:

Deep Sea Bathyscape Sub Alpha 2 is now approaching the border of the city, Dr. Zod.

Dr. Zod:

Good. The sooner we conduct this experiment for the military, the better. The sooner we can be rid of this place. I am fed up with studying cobblestones on the ground of the city.

Dr. Remond:

The support relay towers will be tracking our position so we know where we are. Although probes have descended a short way into the rivers, it will be the first time men first discover what lies beneath Argus City. A scan of the area from above has presented a map for us to follow.

Dr. Zod:

What will we be first looking for when we get in there?

Dr. Remond:

That depends on what we find.

The bathyscape then descends into the water and travels downwards to the left. The crewmen hang on tight as the ship descends. We get to see the bathyscape at a rock face in the ocean, with a large entrance leading into the rocks for the craft to carefully enter through. The Deep Sea Bathyscape Sub Alpha 2 sub, as marked on its outer hull, slowly drives through the underground ravine. The crew are already in awe at the beautiful sights they get to see under the sea. Lush flora and fauna, combined with underwater creatures newly discovered for the first time. Although the passages are small, they captivate the scientists with breath-taking fascination.

Dr. Zod:

Incredible. Incredible!

Dr. Remond:

Our readings are running excited, Doctor. It can't take enough of it in!

Dr. Zod:

Well I'll be...

We see more of the beautiful marine life around us, whilst hearing the whirring machinery of the bathyscape as it passes over the camera...