Scene 7 - Deciding A Plan Of Action

We then return to Ozpin Island. The squabbling continues. Dylan and the others are about to leave back in Thunderbird 17 after an unpleasant encounter with Kieron and his friends.

Dylan:

Well, either way, we hope you are satisfied with us leaving. I hope you don't treat all your rescuers like this.

Kieron:

You're the ones who crash landed on our island. We have every right to kick you out of here

Apps:

And good luck in finding your precious Star Crusher too. If he means so much for the sake of the universe, have fun tracking it down.

Hanson:

We'll manage perfectly fine, with no help from you.

Dylan's friends return to Thunderbird 17. Kieron's grey radio begins to bleep. He takes it out. It is Sarah calling him, we hear her voice.

Kieron:

Come in, Sarah?

Sarah:

Summer is reporting in a massive resurgence of the energy again, Kieron. It has taken control of Argus City, and is wreaking havoc there.

This attracts Dylan's attention.

Kieron:

What's happening there?

Sarah:

Typhoons are hitting the city, and sending towers crashing to the ground. The military is coping well there, but there is a deep sea bathyscape that is trapped in the underground rivers. And there is no way they can be rescued out except with our help.

The other 2086 members are attracted to this as well.

Hold on. There is a transmission Summer wants us to hear.

It was Star Crusher's voice. We fade to see the stock footage of Star Crusher's universe.

Star Crusher:

Peoples of Remnant, hear me! I am Star Crusher! Your new master and commander of the universe! I have taken control of your Argus City and it is at my disposal and at my will! But that is only a small taste of my power. I have planted bombs at one of your active volcanos near to the city that, once detonated, will erupt the lava. It will then crack your world into oblivion. Unless the leaders of your planet surrender to my terms, Remnant shall be obliterated.

We see the shocked faces of the International Rescue members.

You have one hour to decide. If by then the rulers of Remnant foolishly do not submit themselves to my rule, then all life on this world shall be extinct.

Dylan:

Star Crusher!

Kieron:

When was this sent?

Summer:

One minute ago.

Dylan:

Can we help, Kieron? We know Star Crusher and how we can handle the situation. This is the very reason why we have come.

Kieron:

We have no choice. Looks as though we will have to combine force ourselves to stop this Star Crusher or whatever it is. But first, we need to save the city, rescue that trapped bathyscape, and find that bomb near the volcano. Summer! Tell the leaders of the world that International Rescue will handle the situation.

Summer:

F.A.B!

Dylan:

I think we should split our forces up. One for the city. One for the island.

Hanson:

And we have another fifty-eight minutes until the countdown is over. We ought to keep an eye on the time. There's so little time on this one.

Kieron:

Right. Jonson, you and Apps will take Thunderbird 4 to Argus and begin the search for the trapped bathyscape. Thunderbird 2 will be helped in holding the rest of the city's skyscrapers. Sarah will follow in Stingray to help look for the trapped men. I will fly in Thunderbird 1 to the volcano and see what I can do there.

Dylan:

In the meantime, Thunderbirds 1, 2, 3, 10, and 17 will be deployed to the city. Kallan, we will disembark our Thunderbirds and drop Thunderbird 4 off on the island so you can help Kieron search for the bombs.

Kallan:

Got it, Dylan.

Lily:

F.A.B!

Jessie:

F.A.B? What does that stand for?

Hanson:

We will find out when we get into the air.

We zoom on Kieron's face.

Kieron:

Ok then everyone, Thunderbirds are go!

We see Thunderbird 17 blast up from the sand and blast away! KABOOM! This then cuts to seeing the usual stock footage of Kieron's Thunderbirds taking off. KABOOM! KABOOM! Thunderbird 1 blasts up from its hanger, up through the swimming pool, up past close to the camera, and up into the sky. KABOOM! Thunderbird 2 blasts off and takes off on its ramp. Jonson pilots the ship as the exhaust blast finishes. We then cut to see Stingray accelerating through the depths of the sea, piloted by Sarah and Lily. This then shows Stingray accelerating away, hurrying to Argus City...