Chapter 5

Now we were back to the beginning of the story when Alex was thinking about the past few days. Then Dmitry walked in. Alex still had the green contacts in. His ankles and wrists were tied with rope. Dmitry walked closer to Alex. Then Alex looked at him with a deadly stare.

"Welcome Alex Rider. The most deadly secret the world had keep. That all comes to an end soon." Dmitry said. The guards picked up Alex and started to drag him into another room which had dry blood all over the place. They tied his wrists to the ceiling so Alex dangled with only the strength of his arms. His feet didn't touch the floor but he could not move them.

"You can't kill me." Alex said. Then Dmitry pulled out knifes and a few other torture items.

"I don't want to kill you just yet." He walked towards Alex. "This is how my little game goes. I ask a question and if you answer it truthfully I will not hurt you but it you lie or don't answer I will hurt you severely. Now why are you here?"

"I'm not talking." Dmitry put a knife into Alex's bicep. Alex winced in the pain.

"I will ask again. Why are you here?" Alex did not say anything he just stared into his eyes. Dmitry grabbed another knife and put it in his ribs. They were short knifes but they hurt a lot. This continued with three other knifes and then he grabbed a whip. "Why won't you talk?" He asked as he wiped Alex's back.

"Cause I am a spy that won't lick information." Alex said as he breathed hard from the pain. Dmitry never removed them so he could feel the metal. Then Alex started coughing.

"This could all end if you tell me why your here." Dmitry said. Alex head was dangling and then he used all his strength to look at him. Then Dmitry punched Alex in the face to knock him out. Dmitry took out all 5 knifes out of Alex's body and he had all the wounds bandaged up and they dumped Alex back into the cell.

*****

Ben heard a knock at the door and got up to open it. He saw his old unit and an extra which Ben guessed as their new member. Wolf looked at Ben and they did a man hug.

"Good to see ya Ben." Wolf said.

"Good to see you too." Ben said. Then Snake and Eagle walked in. Then another man walked in as well. "I'm Fox or Ben." Ben greeted the extra man.

"Bear." He said with a slight British accent. Everyone sat down in the living room. Tamara was next to Ben.

"What happen with Cub?" Wolf asked.

"Well we are on a mission to get Intel on this new gang that came up in Russia. They wanted Alex's cover to join their group and Alex did. That was a few days ago. Today he went back there and he still had not came back. In the past few days, he usually back by 5 ish." Ben said. Everything was silent. Tamara got up.

"Does anyone want some coffee. It sounds like it's going to be a long night." Everyone said yes to coffee so she went into the kitchen and made a few cups for everyone.

"The main focus is to get Cub back." Wolf said.

"Knowing only a little bit about Scorpia I figure their going to torture him. to get information. The problem is that Alex won't give the information out. Which their going to try and keep him alive for as long as they can." Ben saw the look in Snakes eyes. Snake being the medic he does not like hearing the word torture. "He has made it two months before with torture. Let's try and make sure he does not have to go through that." Ben said.

"Agreed. Do you have the blue prints for the place you think he is in." Ben nodded and got up to go get the piece of paper Alex looked at a while ago. Wolf looked at the paper. "Looks like there is one entrance. Also looks like Cub highlighted where all the cameras were." Wolf said. Eagle looked closer at the paper.

"Easy system looks like. Problem is that there is a basement and there is no blue print for that." Eagle said. Everyone looked at him surprised. "What?"

"How do you know that?" Ben asked.

"Look there is an elevator and usually it would go up to multiply floors but there is only one. There must be a basement that is deep underground." Eagle said.

"Impressive." Snake said.

"I'm not all fun in games especially when it involves Cub." Eagle said.

"Who is this Cub person?" Bear asked. Everyone looked at him.

"Right now is not the time to be talking about this. Once we get him we will tell you." Wolf said. They started to plan out what they were going to do to get Alex back. They need more people so they called in A-unit and B-unit which were already in Russia. Then someone knocked on the door. Wolf got up to be greeted by several men. 8 to be precise.  The shoved them all over into the living room. The living room was huge so they could fit everyone in there. Ben got up and went over to A-unit and B-unit to greet everyone.

"Welcome and thank you for coming." Ben said. The leader of the group walked over to Ben.

"No problem Fox. You guys need help and we were in the neighborhood. So who are we rescuing?" Asked Alpha (that's the leader's name for A-unit). Wolf walked over and set out a blue print for them to see.

"His name is Cub. He works for MI6 and had been captured. MI6 does not care about him so that's why where here." Wolf said. Tamara got up to go find picture of Alex. "Tamara what are you doing?" Wolf asked.

"Getting a picture of him." She yelled back. Wolf rolled his eyes.

"That's Tamara. She is a part of the CIA. Helping us out on this mission." Ben/Fox said. Tamara walked out with a picture and handed it to Alpha.

"He's so young." He said as he passed it around. Everyone agreed. "How old is he?" Alpha asked.

"He is almost 16 I believe." Tamara said.

"Okay lets save this kid and bring him home." Alpha said. They did more planning and they were just about ready to storm the building. Tamara had a full first aid kit, ammo, a gun and pain killers. She was going to be the next person in. She's not that good at aiming guns but she is good at finding someone. They started to storm the place. Shooting everyone in sight.