Chapter 8

Tamara and the rest of the team were at the airport waiting for Alex. They had not seen him on the way to the airport nor is he on the plane. Tamara was getting worried. She started to call MI6

"What are you doing Tamara?" Ben asked.

"Calling MI6." She said as Ms. Jones picked up.

"This is Ms. Jones. What is it Ms. Knight?" Ms. Jones said.

"We found Alex but then he ran off and said that his friend Tom was going to die unless he was in London by morning." She said. Then she sighed. "We can't find him. We need you to put protection on Tom or we are going to loss Alex." She said.

"I will get right on that. You go find Alex and we will take Tom where safe." She said and then hung up.

"She's going to help. Now lets get off this plane and wait for Alex." Tamara said.

"Which. Don't I wait here for now just in case he comes here." Ben said. Tamara nodded.

"Call us if he comes here and make sure this plane does not leave without us." K-unit left with Tamara and Ben stayed on the plane hoping that Alex was alright. He never liked that Alex was a part of the spy business. Ben didn't like I still but he pulled through it. Ben keep waiting for Alex but he didn't come.

*****

Alex woke up a few hours later. The sun was up and Alex face changed dramatically. He remembered that Tom was dead and it was his fault. Alex turned cold heart assassin. Thanks to his multiply personalities. It came with the job as Alex called it. Leonty walked in and saw Alex's eyes. He almost winced at seeing his friend like that. Alex started to get up. The pain never registered to his mind.

"Hey Alex." Leonty said trying to lighten his mood. It didn't work out. "What's wrong Alex?" He asked.

"The reason I was running to get to a plane was because someone threaten my best friends life if I was not to be in London by this morning or they would kill him. He's dead." He said with a monotone voice. Alex started to walk around the room with a slight limp. Then Roman walked in and saw the change in Alex.

"Leonty we got a deal going down soon. Alex do you want to come?" He asked. Alex nodded. "Okay I will go get you a new shirt to wear." Roman came back a few minutes later and tossed Alex a black shirt. Alex nodded as a thank you.

"I'll be down in a minute with Alex. I want to talk to him." Leonty said. Roman walked out. "You sure you want to do this Alex?" He asked.

"Yes Leonty. I need a little action." Alex said as they went down stairs. Alex pulled out his gun which he had gotten back after his team rescued him. He checked to see how many bullets he had. He only had two bullets. He went into the living room where some of Roman's men. They all knew Alex. They nodded as a greeting to Alex. Alex nodded back. Then Roman came in and started talking. All of them knew English so that was a plus for Alex.

"Alright let's head out now. Alex will be joining us for now." They all pulled into several cars. Alex was with Leonty and Roman in one of the cars. They arrived at a warehouse a few blocks from the house and they walked in. Roman was leading, Alex and Leonty were towards the back. Then Alex's alarms were going off in his head.

"Something not right." He said to Leonty.

"Don't worry Alex. My father has worked with these men before. They have never tried to hurt us." He said. Alex relaxed for a little bit till his alarms in his head went off again. Then he figured out why. Alpha from a-unit was the men they were meeting. He figured that they must have been under cover. Alex tried to not look at them but some of the men recognized him.

"Welcome Alfred. I see you are looking well." Roman said in English.

"I see that you too are looking good." Alpha said.

"You have the guns for me?" Roman said. Alpha looked at him. Then at Alex and Leonty.

"Who's they boy?" Alpha asked.

"His name is Phoenix. Heard of him?" Roman asked. Alpha looked at Alex.

"I have. Thought he was a myth." Alpha said. Two men brought in a crate that was full of gun. Then Roman brought up cash and showed it to Alpha. He nodded.

"He's working with us for a little bit. I bet if you ask nicely he might help you out." Roman said. Alpha smiled. Then Alpha took out a gun and so did the rest of his team.

"SAS. Freeze. Grab the two boys." Two men went over to Alex and Leonty. Once one of them grabbed Alex his instincts reacted by kicking the guy in the ribs making his eyes roll into the back of his head. Then he did the same for the man that grabbed Leonty. Other men went after Alex. Soon enough there was ten men that had Alex's hands tied to his back. Alex's wrists started to hurt cause he still had rope burns on his hands. Alpha tossed the money back Roman and took Alex and Leonty into a van and took them. Alex still keep trying to get loss.

"Let me go." Then the rope on his hand came loss and he knocked out just about everyone in the van. He freed Leonty and he push him out of the van. The van keep driving and Alpha pulled the trigger of the gun that was in his hands into Alex's side making him fall to the ground of the van. The van keep driving off. Alex was going in and out of concussions.

"Why did you betray us Alex?" Alpha said before Alex fully went unconscious. The medic got to work on Alex's side. Alpha called Wolf to tell him that they found Alex. "Wolf. It's Alpha. I found Alex. I will meet you at the safe house." Then he hung up before Wolf could answer.