Chapter 10

It was midnight and everyone was sleep except for two men that were watching Alex. Alex had his eyes close making them think that he was asleep. After a minute the men watching him started to fall asleep. Once he heard that both of them were snoring Alex opened his eyes and got up off the ground. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and started cutting off the rope that were around his hands and ankles. He got free and walked out of the room leaving the top and taking his backpack that was filled with stuff. He walked out of the house without a sound. His eyes black as night. He headed back to where Roman and Leonty was. They were going to be happy that he was on there side for once. Tamara woke up around midnight and she felt that something was wrong. She got up and went down stairs to see that men asleep and Alex was gone.

"Get up!" She yelled at the men in the chair. They fell off their chairs and got right back up. Then they saw Alex was not their anymore. "You fell asleep and now he's gone." She yelled at them. Wolf, Ben, and Snake ran down stairs. They saw why she was yelling. Tamara was shaking he head in disappointment.

"Why were you sleeping on the job?" Wolf asked. They did not answer cause they didn't know why. Wolf sighed. "Wake Alpha. We need to know which group he meet up with so we can track Alex down." One of the men ran upstairs to do as Wolf said. Tamara took out her phone.

"We might not need to know that. I have the GPS on his phone. He has not discounted yet." Tamara said showing him the address.

"Write that address down and we will head there in the morning." Wolf said as Alpha ran down stairs. They started talking about there plan to get Alex back again and this time they were going to take him somewhere Alex could not escape.

*****

Alex walked to Roman and Leonty's house. He was almost there with his side bleeding again but he didn't feel it hurt or anything. He felt like his whole body was num. It was all his assassin personality feel nothing and get the work done. Once he reached the front door he knocked on the door and Leonty quickly open the door and hugged Alex.

"Your alright. Thank you for saving me." He said and Roman ran to the door to see Alex at the door with a backpack. Alex smiled at Roman. He knew that meant Alex had a plain. They all sat in the living room.

"I will tell you something important that should never leave this room." Alex said to the both of them. "I am not Alex Volkov. I am Alex Rider a MI6 agent but I am through with them. They made my life a living hell and now it's time I return a favor." Roman stood up.

"How do I know that you are telling the truth and how could I have trusted a MI6 agent." Roman said. Leonty was still shocked that Alex was a MI6 agent. Alex turned his British accent back on.

"I don't care if you can trust me. I just need to know if you want to work together and take MI6 off the map. Then we an got to the CIA. They made me who I am right now. Right now I am not happy with them." He said with anger in his voice. Roman looked more into Alex's eyes and saw the darkness in them. Alex heard car doors slam outside he stood up.

"I trust you completely." Roman said. Alex ran outside to be greeted by guns in his face.

"Freeze Alex." He heard Alpha say. Alex smile got deeper and he put his hands up. They went closer. As one of the men put down his gun Alex started to fight. Alex kicked out all the men that were around him. His eyes got darker every punch he did and every kick. All that was left was Alpha, k-unit, Ben and Tamara. Alex walked up to Alpha and started to fight with him. Alpha was fast and strong but Alex was deadly fast and strong. Alpha was on the ground in a minute. Then he went for Snake, Eagle and Bear. They were all out. Alex was at his darkest now.

"MI6 is going did to me." Alex said with no emotion. Wolf walked up to him and started fighting him. Wolf was down on the ground within a second. Behind him, Roman's men where tying up the SAS men. Tamara and Ben where left. Alex looked at them with black eyes and walked over to them. Ben and Alex went into a brawl. Ben was a better match for Alex but eventually Ben was knocked out and had a bleeding noise. Tamara looked at Alex scared.

"Alex. You don't have to do this." She said quietly. Alex jumped on her and pinned her to the ground. He moved his right hand to her throat. His hand tightened around her throat and she could not breathe. She looked scared and Alex knew it and he liked it. He let go of her and his face soften.

"I'm sorry Tamara." He said. She saw the touch of innocence in his eyes. He then rises his hand to hit her but he stopped in mid air.

"You can't hurt me. Come back to MI6. We can help you." Alex's eyes turned back to black and he knocked her out cold. He got off of her and a man came by and tied her hands up. Alex watched as they took the SAS men in the house. Tamara was last but Alex walked in and started talking to Roman.

"Now all we have to do is send a video into MI6 and then we can get Ms. Jones here and kill her." Alex said. He pulled out his phone and handed it to Roman. "Tie me up. I will be one of your prisoners so that they will come." Alex said. Them men tied Alex's hands up with rope and he flinched at being touched where his wrists were still healing.

"You sure you want to do this?" Roman asked. Alex nodded. They put him next Tamara and started filming. Alex returned to is other personality where all his injuries came back and he began to feel light headed. Alex's eyes got heavier as the bullet wound on his side began to bleed more and taking down 20 some men really made it worse. "I want Ms. Jones to meet me at the address that I will give you. You can get Alex Rider and his comrades back if you come." Roman ended the video and Alex fell over on the brink of unconsciousness. Leonty ran to Alex.

"Alex. Stay with us." He said as Alex's eyes finally closed. They untied Alex's wrists and bandaged him up. Roman sent the address of the warehouse that Alex told him to make Ms. Jones go to also a date and time to meet them there. They started to take all of the SAS men to the warehouse. Tamara was with them too. Now all they had to do was wait to hear back from Ms. Jones.