Chapter 3

Alex opened his eyes at around 7 am. He saw that Ben was walking down the stairs. Alex put his feet down on the ground. His back was killing him but he showed no pain. Ben sat down in his usual spot. Alex got up to go make some coffee. Ben noticed that Alex got up.

"Where you going Al?" He asked Alex.

"To make some coffee." He replied. Alex walked into the kitchen and started to make coffee when Tamara walked into the kitchen with wet hair and new set of cloths.

"Morning." She said with a yawn.

"You want coffee?" Alex asked as he took a quick glance at Alex.

"Of course." Tamara said with a smile. "When did you go to sleep last night?" Alex sighed.

"1 am." Alex replied.

"Let me guess in the chair." Alex nodded and then Tamara went up to Alex ear. "You need to get more sleep or I am going to have to drug you myself." She said trying to threaten him. Alex smiled and started to pour some coffee into three cups. Alex handed on of them to Tamara which she took a sip. They walked out of the kitchen and back into the dining room where Ben was looking at his phone. Alex slide Ben his coffee.

"I'm really fine Tamara. I get plenty of sleep. I also don't like beds." Alex said.

"Alex you look really tired. You're getting bags under your eyes. Also it not good to only get 6 hours of sleep a day." Tamara said trying to raise her voice at Alex. Alex sighed.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Alex sat down his coffee and went upstairs. Tamara followed him cause she saw him wince. She knew something was wrong with him. Alex walked into his room that he never sleeps in and took out his bag and head for the bathroom when Tamara stopped him by blocking him from leaving the room.

"Are you in pain from the burns?" She asked. Alex looked confused then he felt pain in his arms and legs. Alex fell to his knees closing his eyes. "Ben!" She yelled out. Alex heard him run up stairs but never really saw him.

"What's wrong?" Alex heard Ben say.

"I don't know. Let's change his bandages." Then the pain that went over Alex's face was gone and his eyes were opened to two worried faces. Alex sighed and got up. He did not feel any more pain.

"I'm fine." He pushed past them and went into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. Once he got into the shower his burns stung with the warm water. Once he was done he got dried off and changed into blue jeans and a simple t-shirt. He looked at the clock to see that he was going to be late if he didn't hurry. He ran down stairs and left without a word. Tamara heard the door and she knew it was Alex. She had nothing to do so she thought that she might as well go follow Alex. She ran out the door so Ben was all alone in the house by himself. Alex was almost to the meeting area when he could feel someone following him. He pushed it a side and continued on. Once he got to the meeting place and two guards stopped him before he went in.

"Идти домой малыш." (Go home kid.) One of the guards said. Alex looked at him with a glare. Then a thin smile. He had both guards on the ground with one swipe of the legs. Both of them had wide eyes. Alex also had his gun pulled out.

"Я не просто ребенок." (I am no mere kid.) Alex said. He put his gun away and walked in. He knew his way to the meeting room. He opened the door and saw everyone was there. Alex took his spot and the meeting began with the new board of Scorpia showing up on the flat screen TV. Alex did not know any of them. He just watched and listen to them talk.

"Right now we have a plan to get rid of Rider. Similar to last time. We believe that we can lure him out with a friend. We know of none so far but we will look all over to find any of his friends." Said the only women in the group. Alex was thinking she was the top person. Dmitry nodded then he spoke.