Chapter 3

I decided to give Grayson another chance before I broke up with him. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Yeah that's it. I thought as I closed my locker. But then again, if it was just a bad day he wouldn't of hit me yesterday or the day before that right? I sighed and I headed outside and was about to walk over to my brother Henrik's car when I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked to see Grayson behind me.
"Hey babe, want to come see my football (soccer) practice?" Grayson asked.
"Can't. I've got a ton of homework." I said.
"Please!" Grayson begged.
"Sorry. I can't." I said and was about to walk away but Grayson pulled my back by my wrist tightly.
"You're coming." Grayson demanded.
"I said I can't." I said
Grayson tightened his grip on my wrist and I could feel tears in my eyes and I tried pulling away but he just tightened his grip more.
"Ow....ow....Grayson please let go." I said and tried pulling away.
"Hey Grayson!" I looked to see my brother Henrik walking towards us.
"What do you want?" Grayson said releasing his grip on my wrist and wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.
"My sister doesn't want to hangout with you. So just leave her alone so her and I can go home." Henrik said.
"Don't tell me what to do. She's my girlfriend. And don't you have to go to practice too?" Grayson said.
"And she's my sister so back off and the coach gave me the day off since I have a meeting with a scout coming up for your information." Henrik said.
"Oh please. You two aren't even blood related. In fact I bet your cheating on me with your brother Henrik. Aren't you Courtney? And who would scout you?" Grayson said and then had the nerve to do something stupid in front of my brother and slapped me. Which shocked both him and I.
"That's it!" Henrik said and lunged at Grayson.
People began to gather around as the two fought.
"Both of you stop it!" I yelled.
"This is awesome!" I looked over and saw my brother Jeremiah recording the fight.
"Stop it!" I said trying to swat his phone away but Jeremiah moved it out of the way and continued to record.
"Grayson, Henrik stop it!" I yelled as I moved to where they were fighting. I tried pulling Grayson off of Henrik, but Grayson pushed me. I tried again and got him off of my brother.
"Grayson enough! We are over! Stay away from me and my family." I yelled and began to walk away with my brother but Grayson gripped my hair. "Oh no you don't. You're mine!" Grayson yelled.
"Not I'm not!" I yelled and he pushed me to the ground causing me to hit my head hard. Next thing I knew I blacked out.