Chapter 29

(This will be finishing up soon)
Courtney's POV
I woke up the next morning and saw I had a text from Henry.
Call me.
I got up did my morning routine and changed my clothes. I then unplugged my phone and called Henry.
"Hello?"
"Hey what's up? Why did you need me to call?"
"It's papa."
"What happened?! Is he okay?"
"Niall went too far. I packed some bags and we checked into a hotel after Niall left for work. Just thought you should know."
"Is it that bad?"
"Yeah. Let's just say he not only hurt papa but he hit me as well. That was the last straw for papa."
"I should come check on him." I said
"No. You need to focus on the trial. I've got this. Once your trial is over then you can help me with this."
"Are you sure? I can come over right now?" I asked.
"It's fine. I've got this."
"Okay."
"How is it at Louis'.....I mean dad's?"
"I like it. He talks a lot about papa and you." I said.
"Oh. All good stuff I hope."
"Of course." I said just as I heard a knock on my door. I looked up to see Louis.
"I've got to go Henry. I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up the phone.
"Is everything okay?" Louis asked and came to sit by me.
"Dad. Henry just called. Papa, Micah, Jeremiah and him are staying at a hotel. Papa and Niall got into a fight and I don't know what to do!" I said and started to cry.
"Hey. Shh. It'll be okay. Your papa is strong. I know he'll get through this." Louis said.
"But I should be with them! But I'm doing nothing to help." I said.
"Hey you listen to me. Your dad can take care of himself, he has your brother. Right now you need to focus on getting through this trial and then when that if over, you and I will join your brother in helping your dad. Do you understand?"
"Yeah." I simply said.
"Good. Now no more tears. We have a few more days before the trial so we are going to do something fun. You can invite Henry if you want."
"I'll be right down." I then grabbed my phone man's texted Henry.
"What did Henry say?"my dad Louis asked as I came down the stairs.
I pulled out my phone. "He said he does not want to leave my dad alone."
"Your dad can come too."
"But he probably wants to watch Micah. He hasn't been feeling well."
"Your brother Jeremiah can watch him right?" I wanted to say yes, but I didn't trust Jeremiah alone with Micah. He's not the most reliable when it comes to watching kids.
"Not a good idea. Can we just go?" I said and put my shoes one and we went to the hotel and Henry ran outside with my dad Harry carrying Micah. I could see my dad's red eyes from crying.
"Hey." My dad Harry said to Louis.
"Harry."
"I'm fine Louis."
"You don't look it. I want to talk." My dad Louis said. My papa Harry looked at Henry and I and we both nodded.
"Fine. Tomorrow, I'll meet you at our favorite cafe at 1pm. Don't be late." My papa said.
"Wouldn't dream of it. See you later." My dad Louis said and we were off. I hoped this day with my brother, our dad Louis and I would go smoothly.