Chapter 5

Harry's POV
Once we were in front of the hospital Niall parked as quickly as he could. Once he parked the car him and I both rushed into the emergency room and we both saw Jeremiah and Henry sitting there along with Nolan with his son which I was a little irritated about but pushed it aside.
"Niall can you call your mom to pick up Micah from daycare and watch him until we get home." I asked.
"Course love. I'll be right back." Niall kissed me and then went to make the call to his mom. I wanted to wait to hear what the receptionist would say until he got back. We needed to hear it together. I walked over to my sons.
"What happened?" Those were the first words to come out of my mouth.
All three of the boys looked at me with tear stained faces.
"This is all my fault." Henrik said and began crying harder with his face buried in his hands.
"How is this your fault?" I asked him, but before he could reply Niall came back and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"My mom said she could pick up Micah and watch him. Have you asked about Courtney yet?" Niall asked.
"No I wanted to wait for you." I said looking at Niall who nodded.
"We will talk more about this in a bit." I said to Henrik and went over to the lady at the front desk with Niall.
"Yes? How can I help you?" She asked politely.
"We are Courtney Horan-Styles fathers? We were wondering if there was any news on her?" Niall asked as he tightened his hand around my waist.
"Ah yes, they did stop the seizure. She is in room 10A." The lady at the front desk said.
"May we see her?" Harry asked holding back his tears.
"Yes, but not too many visitors in the room at one time?" She said gesturing to our sons.
"We understand." Niall said. The doctor then walked up to us.
"Courtney Styles-Horan?" Niall and I both nodded for the doctor to continue. "I noticed that there were some bruises on her. I'm sorry but I am obligated to ask. Nothing violent is going on at home is there?" The doctor asked
I know he was just doing his job, but what he was implying was making me furious. Niall or I would never physically harm our daughter.
"No. How dare you accuse my husband and I of such a thing!" I shouted and dragged Niall to Courtney's room with our sons behind us. I knocked on the door lightly and she turned her head. She looked so weak.
"Papa? Dad?" Her voice was so weak.
"Hey baby girl. How are you feeling?" Niall asked and sat on one side of the bed and I on the other.
"How are you feeling princess?" I asked as well.
I could feel tears starting in my eyes. My princess was hurt.
"Don't cry papa. I'm okay." Courtney said with a weak smile.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I was trying to tell you dad. I got into a fight with Grayson Daniels because he was hitting Courtney and not treating her well. He then accused Courtney of cheating on him with me." Henrik said and I looked back at Courtney.
"Is that true?" I asked.
Courtney just nodded.
"Courtney then tried to break up with him and told him they were through and then he pretty much pushed her when she refused and she hit her head causing her to have a seizure." Henrik said.
"Well it's over now. Your papa and I are just glad you are alright." Niall said
"Try to get some rest. Your brothers and father and I will be here when you wake up." I said and kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. How dare that Grayson kid hurt my baby girl! I'm just glad she is safe now.