Chapter 6

Harry's POV
Once Courtney was asleep. I looked at Niall and he nodded knowing I wanted to talk.
"Boys. Your father and I need to talk outside. Nolan is in charge until we get back." Niall said. I glanced at Nolan and he nodded at me knowing that we needed to put whatever grudge we had aside at the moment.
Once Niall and I were outside of the room. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Niall by his shirt and broke down causing Niall to hold me close as he leaned against the hospital wall with me in his arms.
"M-my baby girl." I sobbed.
"Shh. She's okay. That's all that matters. She's safe now." Niall said running his fingers through my hair to try and calm me down.
"We could have lost her. I want to press charges against that bastard for doing this to my daughter." I said.
"Harry calm down. You're not thinking rationally. That's not up for us to decide. That is Courtney's decision." Niall said.
I stood up in anger and looked down at him.
"Are you defending that prick for what he did to our daughter?" I asked in anger.
Niall got up and sighed.
"Of course not. But you have to think about what our daughter wants. Maybe Courtney doesn't want to press charges Harry." Niall said.
"We are pressing charges." I said.
"Again that is not for you to decide. We will talk to our daughter and we will let her decide. End of discussion Harry." Niall said and went to go back into our daughters room but I grabbed his arm.
"But-" I started.
"I said end of discussion Harry." Niall said and walked back into the room and sighed.
I was about to go back inside our daughters room but stopped. How can we not press charges? But if we do Henrik and Courtney might have to both go to trial? Is Niall right? Should we just let it go? I mean it's not like it will happen again right? I shake my head of those thoughts and pull out my phone and look up an all too familiar number.
"Harry are you coming in?" Niall asked from the room door.
"Yeah just give me a minute. I need some fresh air." I said and he nodded walking back into the room. I head out to the front entrance and click call on an all to familiar number.