Chapter 16

Louis' POV
Before I knew it Friday had arrived. I could tell that Courtney had a really good time, but Henrik I wasn't sure about. He looked like he enjoyed the stay at times but others not so much. I bit my lip nervously as they both came down the steps with their bags. I was going to drop them off. I hoped that the car ride wouldn't be awkward.
"I hope you guys had a good time and I'm sorry if you didn't." I said nervously.
"I did. I really enjoyed getting to know you Louis!"Courtney said
"Good I'm glad." I said happily.
"I'm going to go put my bag in the car." Courtney said and turns towards her brother. "Talk to him." She said and walk outside and to the car.
"Talk to me about what?" I asked confused.
"My sister said we weren't officially allowed to leave until you and I come to some type of understanding or peaceful agreement." Henrik said.
"I see. Well listen I know you probably didn't enjoy spending practically all your spring break with your sister and I, but I'm glad you did." I said with a slight smile.
"Why? I wasn't really pleasant? Speaking of which are you going to tell my dad on how I acted?" Henrik questioned.
"No as long as you agree that you and your sister coming over was a good way to start fresh. Now I'm not trying to bribe you or anything but if you allow me to get to know you and your sister better and eventually grow a better relationship with you two then I won't the tell you're father about how rude you were in the beginning?" I bargained.
"Fine, but we are going to take it at my pace. That doesn't mean we will see each other all the time right away, maybe a weekend or every other weekend. Baby steps." Henrik said.
"That's fine with me, but we better go while it's still morning and so your father doesn't panic." I said knowing Harry will freak out if we are super late.
"It's still morning. We'll be fine." Henrik said and walked out the door with me behind him and we got in the car and headed to Harry and Niall's.