Chapter 10

Louis' POV
I touched the cheek that Harry kissed. The butterflies were still there. But it can't happen. He has Niall now and I screwed up, maybe that's why he just told me Courtney is my daughter as well. He was afraid. I mean I am trying but every time Henrik comes over he spends very little time with me. I just hope that Harry can get through to him.

Harry's POV
I waited outside the school for the kids. I was going to head to the hospital first to check out Courtney and then head home. I parked the car and got out and waited. About 10 minutes later I saw the boys and waved them over. Jeremiah got in the back and Henrik in the front passenger seat and I started driving to the hospital.
"Papa where are you going? Home is the other way?" Jeremiah asked.
"We're going to the hospital to check your sister out and then heading home. But once we get home, Jeremiah either go to your room or go hangout with some friends, Henrik I need you and your sister to go to your room or her room once we get home." I said.
"But why?" Henrik asked.
"Please don't argue with me, it's just your dad and I need to talk and I have a feeling it's going to lead to an argument so please just this once will you listen to me Henry?" I pleaded looking at him and I think he could tell I was upset because he just said okay.
Once we arrived at the hospital I parked the car and we got out and headed inside.
"Hello, I'm here to check out my daughter. Courtney Horan-Styles." I said
"Let me see here. Ah, yes she is ready to be checked out. She is in 10A." The nurse said and gave me a visitor pass. I then went to the room with Jeremiah and Henrik behind me.
"Hey sweet heart. Are you ready to come home?" I asked as I walked into the room. Courtney was dressed sitting on the bed.
"Yeah. I just want to get out of here and go home." Courtney said. I had Henrik grab her stuff for her and headed back to the front desk and checked out.
The car ride was silent and once we got home I took a deep breath before getting out of the car and following my children. I gave Jeremiah my keys who looked at me strangely.
"You can use it, just don't crash it or you will regret it. Are we clear?" I said
"Yes! Thanks papa!" Jeremiah said and got in it and left.
I then went to the front door and got the house key under the mat and unlocked it, I saw that Niall's car was home which I was hoping it wasn't then the fight I know that's going to happen wouldn't.
"Alright you two upstairs." I said and Henrik went upstairs, but Courtney didn't.
"But papa I'm hungry." Courtney whined.
"I'll get you something to eat in a few minutes, just please go upstairs to your brother's room. Please." I begged and she knew not to argue with me when I begged.
Once they were both upstairs in Henry's bedroom I sighed and walked towards the kitchen and saw Niall sitting at the kitchen table drinking a Guinness.
"Stressful day?" I asked.
"You have no idea. I swear, I had three meetings back to back today and I was ready to pull my hair out." Niall said.
"I'm sorry to hear that." I said and grabbed a glass of water and taking a sip.
"What about you?" Niall asked as I placed my glass in the sink after I finished my water.
"Don't you remember? I told you I had a meeting with the principal about Henrik today." I said turning to face Niall who was now in front of me. I didn't even notice him move before.
"And? Is he suspended?" Niall asked.
"He was going to get expelled but the principal said as long as he doesn't get into another fight before graduation he won't be expelled. If he does though he will have to repeat his senior year." I said.
"Well that seems fair." Niall said and kissed my lips  and then went to the fridge to look for something to eat.
"Also, um there is something I have to tell you." I said as Niall grabbed some left over Nando's from the fridge and another beer.
"What is it?" Niall asked as he heated up his food. I bit my lip and walked over to the table and sat down, that way I would be closer to the stairs if Niall flipped out.
"I-I r-ran into Louis today." I said.
"Oh? Harry I thought we agreed you would tell me when you were seeing him? After what he did to you." Niall said angrily.
"I'm sorry. It's just he's Henrik's father and I thought-" I started.
"You thought what? You thought to see him behind my back. What the hell Harry?" Niall yelled slamming his fist on the counter.
"I just ran into him! All we did was talk." I said.
"Oh really? Are you sure you two weren't making out behind my back!" Niall yelled.
"Of course not! How could you accuse me of such a thing!" I shouted as I got up from my seat.
"Well you didn't tell me that you were seeing him today. I'm your husband not him!" Niall yelled grabbing my wrists tightly.
"Ow....Niall you're hurting me." I whimpered.
"Tell me why you saw him!" Niall shouted as he released his grip making me stumble back.
"He just happened to be at Henrik's meeting and then we just went for some tea. That's it." I said.
"So you went on a date with him!" Niall shouted.
"Niall please, you're drunk. All Louis and I did was talk! I swear!" I said as tears started to flow through my eyes.
"Don't lie to me!" Niall shouted gripping me by the hair.
"All I did was talk to him! I told him the truth about his daughter! All I told him was that Courtney was his daughter! There I said what we talked about! Happy!" I shouted and Niall slapped me causing me to fall.
"What the hell Harry! How could you lie to me? You told me when we met that Courtney was adopted? What the hell? Do you trust me that little? What made you think that was a good idea? Are there any other secrets I should know about?" Niall shouted.
"Courtney and Henrik are spending spring break with Louis." I said
"Like hell they are? I will not allow you to decide that! You can't make that decision without me!" Niall shouted and I could feel my body beginning to shut down from all the yelling.
"I can't take it." I whispered and ran upstairs to Henrik's room and locked the door.