Chapter 20

Harry's POV
The ride to the studio was quiet. I looked over and saw Courtney biting her lip as she looked out the car window. I noticed her leg going up and down nervously. Her anxiety is kicking in. I thought.
"Courtney?" I asked and she turned to look at me while biting her lip.
"Yes?" She replied.
"Are you alright? If you want I can turn around bring you to school."
"No it's fine. I'm okay." Courtney said.
"You know you can tell me anything right?" I asked her.
"I know papa." Courtney said and looked back out the window. I sighed and knew I wasn't going to get anything out of her.
About 30 minutes later I arrived at the studio. Once I parked the car I looked back at Courtney.
"Promise me if you feel uncomfortable at all or feel an anxiety attack coming on you'll let me know." I said.
"I will." Courtney said and gave me a small smile and grabbed her stuff and we headed into the studio.
"About time! Wait? What is Courtney doing here?" Niall asked as we walked into the studio.
"Princess, why don't you go sit over there while we talk?" I said. I didn't want to start an argument in front of her.
She just nodded and walked over to an area out of ears reach.
"What is she doing here?! She's supposed to be in school!" Niall said.
"I know and I don't want to argue in front of her Niall."  I said.
"So why is she here and not in school?" Niall asked.
"She had an anxiety attack this morning. She couldn't breathe and she didn't have any medication. I had to calm her down and I didn't think it was a good idea for her to go in." I said.
"So you couldn't at least have called and discussed it with me first?" Niall asked.
"That would have taken all day! You know what can we just forget about this? I don't want to argue with her here." I said and began to walk away and Niall grabbed my arm.
"Next time you tell me when something like this happens." Niall said and I pulled my arm away.
"Can we just start on the session." I said and walked away.
"Courtney? You ready to see my session?" I asked my daughter and she just nodded. She then followed Niall and I to the sound booth.
Niall was getting everything set up with the sound engineer and I was about to go in but Courtney grabbed my arm.
"D-did I make you and dad fight?" She asked me. (she's talking about Niall)
"What? No, it was just a small disagreement I promise. We're fine." I said and kissed her forehead.
"Um papa?" Courtney said nervously.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Harry, we're ready!" Niall called.
"N-never mind." Courtney said nervously.
"No. What is it sweetie?" I said. My daughter will always come first, the single could wait.
"It's nothing. It's stupid."  Courtney said.
"Nothing you say is stupid to me." I said.
"Harry! What is taking so long!" I heard Niall shout.
"Give me a minute!" I said and turned back to Courtney.
"Now, what is it?" I asked.
"I-I was just gonna see if you can ask the engineer or Niall if it was p-possible that I m-maybe sing one or two of my songs?" Courtney asked nervously.
"That's what you were afraid of?" I asked and she nodded.
"Of course I'll ask. Now you go sit down until then and watch papa!" I said with a goofy grin and went over to the sound booth.

Courtney's POV
They then recorded some songs for my papa's fifth album I think. I'm not really sure which number it was too be honest. I did take some notes though. I looked over at Niall and I don't think he knew that I saw when he grabbed Papa's arm. But I just decided to act like I didn't see. I then grabbed my journal out of my bag and began to write in it with my head phones in. I wonder what Jeremiah and Henrik are doing I thought as I drifted into my own world.

Jeremiah's POV

I currently had a free period. I was outside waiting for Devon. I took the pills out of my pocket. I know that stealing my sister's medication is wrong, but I needed money.

"Did you bring the stuff?" Devon asked as he leaned against the wall and smoked a cigarette.

I handed over the pills and he looked over them.

"How does 400 sound?" Devon said.

"450" I said

"Fine." Devon said and took his wallet out and handed over the money. I counted it quickly and shook his hand.

"One more time and then you're free of your debt." Devon said.

"Fine, but that was the last of my sister's current amount. I have to wait until next month." I said.

"Fine. Pleasure doing business with you." Devon said and threw his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it and then walked away. I then walked back into the school and headed to my locker. Once I was there, I saw Henrik.

"Papa Harry texted me, Courtney's not coming to school today." Henrik said.

"Oh." I said as I opened my locker and go my book for my next two classes.

"She had a major anxiety attack this morning. Papa Harry had to calm her down." Henry said.

I bit my lip. It was my fault our sister had anxiety attack. I couldn't say that though.

"Why didn't she take her pill's this morning?" I asked like I didn't know.

"She couldn't find them." Henrik said.

"Oh, well hopefully she does. I've got to get to class." I said and hurried to class just at the bell rang.

Henrik's POV

Papa had texted me after my second class and told me that Courtney was not coming to school. I had a feeling she wasn't. She had a pretty bad anxiety attack this morning. Papa texted me and also asked me if he had noticed my sister's medication missing and I said no. I had a feeling though that Jeremiah had something to do with it and he pretty much confirmed it when he bit his lip. His nervous habit. I would text Papa after school.

The rest of my classes then flew by. I didn't have practice today, so I went to my locker and grabbed my books that I needed for my homework and headed to my car. Once inside the car I put my backpack in the back seat and text my dad.

"Jeremiah has been taking Courtney's pills."

I then started my car and saw Jeremiah leaving the school on his bike as I headed home.