Chapter 8

Harry's POV
I was meeting with the principal today about Henrik and seeing if there was a way that I could prevent my son from being expelled. Niall had left earlier this morning and I was off today so I just decided to drive Henrik and Jeremiah. Niall dropped Micah off at daycare on his way to work which I was thankful for.
The car ride was silent and it didn't help my stress level either.
"I will be talking to your principal to see if you are expelled or not from fighting Henrik." I said finally breaking the silence.
"I shouldn't even be expelled I was defending my sister." Henrik said.
"He's right dad, I mean I pretty much got the whole thing on video." Jeremiah said.
"I understand that but you have been getting into a lot of fights this past year Henrik." I said with a sigh.
"But I was always defending myself or one of my siblings." Henrik said.
"Still fighting isn't the answer. Jeremiah please send the video you took to my phone so that I can show the principal." I said and Jeremiah sent me the video.
We then arrived at their school and the boys got out. I parked my car and was about to head into the principals office when someone grabbed my arm. I looked over to see Louis?
"Hello Harry." Louis said with a grin.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were coming down later tomorrow?" I asked.
"I was going to, but I thought it would be better if both of us we're here to talk to the principal about Henrik. I mean he is my son and I know I messed up with us, but I really am getting better Hazza, I mean I'm sorry I called you that, but I am getting better! I haven't picked up a drink or cigarette in forever. That day when I hurt you, it will haunt me forever and I will do whatever I can to make it up to you. I want to be a better father and I will do whatever it takes to prove I am better I promise." Louis said and I could see the tears in his eyes and that he really was trying to be a better person and better father.
"I know and I see that you are doing better and I'm proud of you Lou. It's okay if you call me Hazza. If things seem to be going well by the end of Henrik's break, I will consider allowing you to see him more." I said.
"Thank you!" Louis said and give me a hug with the biggest grin and quickly pulled away embarrassed.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Louis said.
"It's okay." I said with a smile which made Louis grin.
"Now let's go see about our son." I said and I could tell that when I called Henrik our son that made him happy.
We both then walked into the school and headed towards the principal's office.
"Hello gentlemen, what can I do for you?" A secretary at the front desk asked.
"We are here to see the principal about our son Henrik Styles-Horan." I said.
"Of course, let me just pull up his file." The lady said "Ah yes here, let's see. It seems Henrik got into another fight. I'll let the principal know you are here."
She then called the principal to notify him and then about 15 minutes later we were told we could go into his office.
We both sat down as the principal took out a file.
"Hello Mr. Styles and you are?" The principal asked Louis.
"Louis Tomlinson. I am Henrik's father." Louis said.
"It says here on his file that his fathers are Niall Horan and Harry Styles. Is that not correct?" Mr. Meyer's asked as he looked at us.
"Louis is my ex-husband and is Henrik's biological father so he is allowed in on this meeting. I will sign papers to put his name on Henrik's file after this meeting if I have to." I said
"Very well," Mr. Meyer's said and sat at his desk with Henrik's file. "Henrik has gotten into about 15 fights this year. Now normally this would call for expulsion, but I have been lenient with Henrik, because of his soccer ability and his grades being good, but we do not tolerate violence. Your son has claimed self defense each time, but I have had to suspend him a few times, and by the look on your faces you did not know."
"No we did not, he has never mentioned it." I said.
"I will have to expel your son, unless you have reason to believe that he should not be." Mr. Meyer's said.
I then took out my phone and showed his the video that Jeremiah sent me of Grayson saying some things to Henrik and Courtney and how the entire fight broke out to Courtney going unconscious.
"I can see that Henrik was defending his sister, and I will not expel him, but if he gets into one more fight this year before graduation on June 15th I will have no choice but to expel him and he will not be able to graduate and will have to repeat senior year. Do I make myself clear?" Mr. Meyer's said.
"Yes, we understand." Louis and and I both said and each shook the principal's hand. I told Louis to wait outside the office I then filled out the forms to put Louis on file for Henrik, but also Courtney as well. We both then left the office and headed out of the school.
"I am going to pick Henrik up after school and talk to him before you pick him up tomorrow but let's head to the little cafe near by. We need to talk." Louis nodded and went to his car and followed me to our favorite cafe.

(What do you think Harry has to tell Louis? Why do you think he put Louis's name on Courtney and Henrik's file and not just Henrik? What could Harry be hiding?)