fan wai: misplaced 21

duan kang grabbed his hair and looked serious: "i'll explain the reason to you later." in short, during this time, try not to go out, i will also send additional bodyguards around here. "

chen li was puzzled in his heart, but looking at duan kang's solemn face, he could faintly feel that things were indeed not simple.

"this is for your safety," duan kang sighed, "and when the matter is over, i will tell you the truth of the matter." 

chen li groaned for a moment and finally nodded, "... well, i'll wait for you to tell me. "

duan kang breathed a sigh of relief, for a long time, and said with some embarrassment: "also... duan yuhang, may have to trouble you to take care of a few more days, convenient? "

"okay." being able to stay with duan yuhang for a few more days, chen li was not unhappy.

duan kang snorted, rubbing his suddenly painful temple with his index finger, and his mental state was somewhat weak: "i'm sorry, this time is always bothering you." 

chen li smiled and shook his head: "brother kang, you are not welcome." although duan yi and i have divorced, i still want you and hanghang to be a family. "

this exhortation was in place, and there was nothing ambiguous about it, but when duan kang listened, he felt that his heartbeat had suddenly accelerated for a while at this moment.

chen li dragged him into the room and asked him to sit down on the sofa: "brother kang, you wait a while." 

he was wondering, chen li had already taken the medicine box out, opened it on the coffee table, and took out the disinfectant alcohol cotton ball and a few band-aids from the inside. 

"you have a wound on your face," chen li said softly, "why don't you deal with it?" "

duan kang looked at the worry in chen li's eyes, and his heart was warm, and the whole person seemed to be soaking in a steaming hot spring: "forgot." 

chen li didn't speak, holding the alcohol cotton ball with small forceps and gently wiping duan kang's wound.

the alcohol was somewhat irritating, duan kang took a cold breath and couldn't help but turn his head to the side as if hiding.

chen li put his other hand on duan kang's face and broke his head back, his face was serious, and there was no abnormality: "don't move." 

he wiped and disinfected more gently, treated the blood stains at duan kang's wounds, and after finishing disinfection, carefully pasted the band-aid on the wound.

duan kang felt chen li's breathing close at hand, and his heart beat like a drum.

this was probably the closest he had ever been to chen li, and chen li's breath was gently sprayed on his skin, tingling and tickling, like a small ant crawling. he lowered his eyes to see chen li's fine white skin and beautiful silhouette, and under the two eyebrows that were not thick or light, there was a pair of eyes like a deep lake.

chen li has a good smell on his body, neither the sweet smell of women's perfume, nor the taste of rude choking, but like him, warm and light, comfortable and natural.

duan kang unconsciously clenched his palms, his throat knot moved, and he was hooked by this refreshing breath on chen li's body, and subconsciously wanted to get closer.

"uncle li li..."

duan yuhang walked out of the bedroom with his eyes wide open and scratching his messy hair.

as soon as he walked to the living room, he saw that his father looked strange, his eyebrows were locked, and uncle li li's palm was pressed against his father's face, and the two people were separated by a few fingers, and they could kiss each other with a press of the head.