fan wai: misalignment 61

although the processes that are more form than meaningful are omitted, i am really busy and find that there are still many things to ponder.

taking wedding photos is a very annoying one.

duan kang collected the information and samples of major photography companies and teams, and studied it carefully for a long time like studying the company's report data, from team qualifications, equipment and equipment, to sample style and aesthetics. chen li looked at his terrazzo-like grinding strength, and he couldn't figure out that in the end he could make himself a photographic art appreciation expert.

duan kang was not impressed by this, saying: "it is necessary for me to make all this work. wedding photos but have to put a lifetime, i still think to enlarge the frame to save well, and then the computer desktop, mobile phone wallpaper also change it, how to shoot badly. "

chen li smiled and shook his head: "okay, okay. "

the two people's heads were pondering together for a long time, and duan kang's face suddenly became solemn, pulling away from chen li and saying, "there is another very important question." 

"you say."

"let's take wedding photos, do you want to..." duan kang twisted his eyebrows and pointed to the side, "do you want to bring this?" 

chen li looked in the direction of his finger, and the first thing he saw was the high-end suit that duan kang had placed on the back of the sofa.

he shrugged, "you say suits?" you don't have to bring your own suit, i think..."

"i'm not talking about a suit," duan kang shook his head, and gestured with his eyes again, "the one next to the suit." 

chen li looked at it and understood.

next to the suit, duan yuhang was sitting there upright, looking at their fathers, with endless vigilance and confusion in their eyes, there was a kind of panic and doubtful curiosity that was suddenly answered by name in the university public classroom playing mobile phones.

he tightened his legs and asked, "what are you doing?" "

duan kang and chen li did not speak tacitly, staring at duan yuhang like a scan, thinking about whether they should take pictures with the baby.

duan yuhang was so hairy that he couldn't wait to pull out his leg and run.

the two fathers stuck together and muttered for a long time, and finally decided that the two of them took a set of shots, plus a set of duan yuhang's shots, anyway, it was not bad for that little money and energy, to shoot all, one step in place, saving regrets.

in order to take wedding photos, duan kang specially set aside a week of space, pulled his wife and children, brought a satisfactory photography and modeling team, and rushed to several places to shoot, how romantic how to come. the seaside, the top of the mountain, the rooftop pool, the forest, none of them.

the photographer is also a person who strives for excellence, staring at the modeling team to duan kang chen li did not know how many sets of clothes, in order to set off the warm and sweet atmosphere, he set his eyes on duan yuhang' cub.

the shape of the two fathers is basically limited to the suit, but duan yuhang is different, the forest can play a small tiger and a little lion, the roof can make a little superman, in addition, the little angel, the flower boy, the beautiful boy fish, the basketball teenager, the motorcycle cool cub... the possibilities for children's styling are endless.

after a week of shooting, duan yuhang tossed enough, and when he finally shot his face was smiling sourly, he saw the photographer who kept making him "can the baby smile more naturally" in this life estimated that he had to take a detour.

but fortunately, when the final film is made, the effect is very good.

duan kang enlarged one of the three-person photos and hung it in the bedroom of his new home, looking at the photo, he felt that his heart had drunk honey like warmth.

the matter of wedding photos was solved, and duan kang also got the materials and procedures, chose a date, and flew to brussels, the capital of belgium, with chen li and his son.

On the day of the official registration, the weather was surprisingly good. Duan Kang and Chen Li went to the City Hall of Schaarbeek in Brussels, holding hands, and each other's palms were sweating.

the registration process went very quickly, it was only ten minutes, and when the person in charge handed the two documents to the two people, chen li's fingers were trembling.

after receiving the documents, the person in charge of the city hall also sent them a bouquet of flowers very intimately.

chen li carefully carried the document in his arms, and his fingers repeatedly stroked the shell of the document in his pocket, and he couldn't touch it enough.

duan kang led him out the door, smiled and said: "today's registration is completed, tomorrow we will go to antwerp to hold a small notary ceremony, li li, don't be nervous." "

chen li took a deep breath and shook his head: "not nervous. "

duan kang stood on the steps of the city hall, looked at chen li's sunlit cheeks, kissed him lightly on the corner of his lips, and asked, "what are you thinking in your heart now?" "

chen li said: "happy and afraid." "

duan kang was surprised: "what are you afraid of?" "

"one morning three years ago, i was sitting on the windowsill, depression was not good, my marriage and life were in a mess, at that time i thought, just jump down to solve everything, all the pain will disappear," chen li's throat rolled, "but now i only feel afraid." if i had jumped, i wouldn't have the happiness and peace of mind i have today, and i wouldn't have gotten this little book. "

duan kang nodded inaudibly and took him into his arms.

for a long time, he said, "those are all over, you have me now, and i will make you so happy for the rest of your life." "

chen li listened to the sound of pigeon wings fluttering in the distance and the faint noise of human voices, and only felt strangely quiet inside. he closed his eyes and said in a very soft voice, "i believe in you."